Parent reviews for Gigantic

Gigantic Poster Image

Pretty entertaining

This show is basically another "Degrassi" or "Pretty Little Liars" type of show. As long as your child is mature enough to know and understand what is going on, 11 is probably the best age. Maybe even 10. It contains some things that are a little risky, like one teen girl has had a baby. Things like underage drinking, sexual activity, sexuality, discrimination, and everything else you would find in an average teenage drama television program.

This show contains A LOT of cussing. I've seen my kid watching it, there's always someone saying "b astard", "b itch", "ass", "hell" or "damnit". It is rated TV-14 for LSVD. Of course there isn't all four in every episode. L - Show cusses a lot. S - Someone is always making out or having sex. V - Blood and fighting is definitely in the program. D - Some inappropriate dialogue. This show covers - sex, relationships, drama, scandals, sexual orientation, friendships, racism, secrets and it's kind of like Degrassi. It just depends in the episode, the LSDV varies.

The ok age

i love this show but im a grownup to i would never let my kids watch it untill they were 12 this show is actually no worse than that dumb show degrassi and i dont think its aproperit untill the mom or dad as watched it and had the talk and then they can watch it and they shud no right from wrong :)