Kid reviews for Gigantic

Gigantic Poster Image

little kids should NOT watch this

i have watched only an episode but its NOT for little kids, okay? if your under 12 its a bad idea because little people don't (and shouldn't) get some of the parts. and the relationships....thats basically what i think.

Lame idea!

There's too many fame-oriented shows these days, and this is a prime example. As the title of this review states, the concept of Gigantic was a lame idea at best. It's a total snooze-fest with very few redeeming qualities. The acting's dry and unseasoned, and the characters are unlikable. Teenick clearly thought this was going to be the next Degrassi, judging by time slot this show has, but it doesn't even come close, and I highly doubt it'll last for more than another season, if even that.

bad actors

I tried to watch it once but could only get through like five minutes cuz the actors were so terrible. Grace Gummer? Please take acting lessons from your mother, she is very good ( Meryl Streep).
I was watching degrassi then a preview of this came on of walt punching somebody in the face! I HATE THIS SHOW.

is it any good

this is not apropreate for kids, becaus there is sex and bad words that kids under age of 12 are not aloud to know

Okay for kids, but not worth watching

Well, everyone will hate me for this, but I think this is an okay show for tweens to watch. Yes, there is language, but kids have known it and used it for a long time! I got so bored with it, (total copy of Degrassi) I would have shut it off regardless of the appropriateness.

The Show is Okay

This show is okay. The teen characters do drink and do sexual things but if you're mature enough, it it appropriate. The only thing I don't like about the show is that it is sort of boring. It may be alright for a while, but after a little bit, the show is really uninteresting.

Content may be fine, but it's... boring.

Pretty fine for ages thirteen and up. I just don't understand why TeenNick is airing this- there's nothing amusing about this show, at all. I couldn't focus on the show for more than fifteen minutes, I just couldn't. It's extremely boring. I find nothing amusing of the sort in this show. I would like to point out, that yes, they do constantly use swear words left an right. Why, just last night, within the first five seconds of the show they had already said "b****". But if any parent is reading this, it's not like your twelve or thirteen year old isn't saying this. They may not say it at home, but they'll say it at school, friend's house, etc. Basically any place where an adult isn't listening in on their conversation and can't hear what's coming out of their mouth. Yeah, this show's okay for 13+, but... it's... boring. Nothing left to be said about it. The only reason why I gave it a 2 star, was because I can't stay awake through the show. I hate it.

GIGANTIC

Some of these spunky celebrities do sorta live in this party life, however most of them are reasonable teens who struggle through life like most others. Drinking is shown, along with kissing and some mention to sex, but any mature teen or even tween can watch this fun but dram-packed show