Kid reviews for Glee

Glee Poster Image

Good

Like Bollywood Looking Best 5.0

2 people found this helpful.

Glee DVD Celebrity Karaoke Party Glee

Jillian Murray Aubrey O' Day Elizabeth Olin Katie Cazorla In Glee In Yes On Glee On Yes In Glee DVD Celebrity Karaoke Party In Yes On Glee DVD Celebrity Karaoke Party On Yes

Awesome!

I loved this show when I first watched it! I was 12, but it just depends if your teen can handle the following topics; suicide attempts, school shootings, homophobia, bullying, some "sex" scenes, language, and some sexual jokes if I recall correctly. Overall, it is a great show for your teen to watch. The music and performances are great as well! PS- Don't aspire to be Rachel Berry. Be like Santana Lopez!

Not bad, but overrated

Not a bad show as such, but not phenomenal. The “main character” however is a terrible character played by a not-all-that-good actress. For the first season, Rachel takes the stage entirely, as does her conceit. She definitely didn’t deserve all the fame and success that she later receives. Honestly I don’t even watch the first season anymore; I skip straight to season 2. The second and third seasons are by far the best; the fourth and fifth ARENt worth watching and the sixth has good characters but is just stretched out unnecessarily. Also notice that almost all the queers are cisgender white gays, other than a Hispanic lesbian and a white bisexual. Closest thing you get to genderqueer representation is a guy in drag. Disappointing but not surprising.

Glee DVD Celebrity Karaoke Party 2011

Jillian Murray Aubrey O’Day Elizabeth Olin Lucy Walsh Hottest Sex Best Friends Glee Glee DVD Celebrity Karaoke Party 2011 10 Out Of 10

Glee DVD Celebrity Karaoke Party 2011

Jillian Murray Aubrey O'Day Elizabeth Olin Katie Cazorla Annet Mahendru Lucy Walsh Glee

Amazing!

I love the lgbtq+ representation throughout the show, and it is HILARIOUS! It is slightly inappropriate at times so I wouldn't recommend it to anyone under 12, and it also handles some very serious topics (suicide, eating disorders, school shooting, etc.) but overall I think it is an amazing show to teach young teens to be themselves (and the music is top-notch as well)!

depends on who you are

Younger children should wait a while till they get to watch/appreciate this show. It is heavy in sexual themes, and make inappropriate jokes. Personal Note: strive to be like Santana Lopez, not Rachel Berry.

Awesome!