Parent reviews for Glenn Martin, DDS

Glenn Martin, DDS Poster Image

ugly

Okay, 19 dollar fortnite card. Who wants it? and yes I'm giving it away, remember, share share share. And trolls, DON'T GET BLOCKED!

Essentially a "souped-up" version of LazyTown. In fact it's the SAME show as LazyTown, just with a different name. I'd rather watch South Park than this.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

This show is one of the worst shows i've EVER seen! It is HORRIBLY vulgar and rude!

I love this show

This show is funny

Shockingly Inappropriate!!!!!!!!

Even the introduction has inappropriate content in it!! I could tell it was going to be a nightmare as soon as it started because we got to hear weird hints about a dog having a huge butt hole. I was watching it with my younger cousins and my grandparents and it was very awkward. We finally decided to change the channel. This show is up there with Family Guy!! Why would they show this on a kid's network at 9:00 PM?? They are completely insane. DO NOT allow any children to see this show.

Very funny and dumb but it needs to be on cartoon network where robot chicken is at. It was weird to watch it in between Avatar the last air bender to Glenn Martin dds to Jimmy Neutron.

Not for any of my kids!

My kids wanted to watch this show after the countdown was being shown all day, and I said okay. Big mistake! I walked in on them once, and there was a man who fell into a shark pool, and is eaten, complete with blood! I warned them not to imitate any stunts on the show and banned my 5 & 9 year old from seeing anymore. Then sexual content got edgy even for my 12 & 15 year old, and I walked in once with a woman about to do an obscene act with a man. I quickly turned off the TV before any nudity could have a chance of being shown and announced it was banned all over the house. Do not allow your kids near this!

I have seen them talk of prostitutes

ADULTS ONLY!! This show is not for any kid at any age!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Who rates this stuff? Have parents seen this trash? The half a minute it was on (in the 7:00 hour) at my house I heard a prostitute explaining how she faked.....you know what! A cartoon on Nickelodeon at that hour...heck they talked about drug alcohol and sex in a brief moment. What parent thinks that's ok for kids. And we apparently need to be careful of the ratings we get here on Common Sense now. No 12 year old should ever watch this show...ever! Who at CS writes these reviews...SHAME ON YOU. It doesn't teeter on the edge...it falls over it...you think whores talking about how to fake an "O" is ok for any aged child? Nothing family about it unless prostitution is ok discussion in your home. And that was just one episode!

Ok after 12

I think that this show is OK but defently not a show my 6 year old will be watcing anytime soon