Kid reviews for Glenn Martin, DDS

Glenn Martin, DDS Poster Image

Go watch better animes like Teen Titans Go, Supernoobs, South Park or My Gym Partner’s A Monkey.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this show is even worse than Jimmy's TikTok addiction when he did the renegade and tried to be next Charli D'Amelio and tried to have his own tv show. The entire show is on drugs like TikTok. The animation is uncanny, the plot sucks, the theme song suck, the characters are unlikeable, thats all you need to know. Don't let your kids watch, it's awful and it is a waste of your time! P.S: tiktok.com/@wake_me_up_inside_now/video/7097807008719572267 (I made this video.)

Glenn Martin, Dirty Dumb Show

Why does this exist on Nickelodeon!? Man, this show is waaayyyyyyy trash! Why does this guy looks like an Latino on the cover? That's offensive to Latinos! The animation is terrible and there is no messages! Also, organs or sexual parts shown, and saying an F-word! Angry teen (now over 18) reviewer, Victorioun says what happens if you put Jar Jar Binks on this crappy show???!!!!!!!! THIS SHOW SUCKS!!!! WHY ARE PARENTS LETTING THEIR KIDS WATCH THIS? IT IS HORRIBLE!!! SHOULD BE ON A DIFFERENT CHANNEL LIKE FOX WHERE THE SIMPSONS AND FAMILY GUY!!!! THIS SHOW HAS GONE OVER THE LINE!!! HOPE IT WILL ONE DAY GET CANCELED!!! THEY SHOW ORGANS, SEXUAL BODY PARTS, AND IN ONE EPISODE, THEY SAY F**K!!!! Yeah, we hope this show canceled! She roasts two reviewers for hating on family guy! She's WRONG! Check out her reviews! She can be yelling or being fangirling! I hope she leaves in early 2010s. #Victoriounneedstochill #angryreviewersneedtochill #Loranikas303VSVictorioun

Bad

Dumb forgettable poorly animated cartoon.

Good show

I think that it’s a funny show and just has a little bit of adult humor but not too much to the point where it would be inappropriate to be on Nick. Otherwise a really good show!

Erm....Not Recommended

This show is one of the lowest quality "adult" shows I have ever had the displeasure of viewing. Honestly i'm not 100% sure how this was even greenlit, let alone aired during the day on a network that claims to be for children. MAYBE this would be suitable for Fox with Family Guy and such, but certainly not Nickelodeon or Nick at Nite. One of the plots literally revolves around the son sticking his head up an elephants rear-end. No way is this a family show. This brand of crude humor isn't funny, or insightful. it's disgusting for the sake of being disgusting and immature. Not to mention they are trying WAY too hard to do gross out, when the writers are simply too incompetent to do it properly. Sorry if this got a bit wordy. I just absolutely loathe this abysmal garbage excuse for a show. If you want a family program with good, tasteful(for the most part), adult humor, go watch Bob's Burger's.

this show sucks comepletely!

this show is one of the worst shows i've seen. its just plain creepy and weird.they should have this on like adult swim.nick at nite has only sitcoms with "real people", and i feel it should stay that way.dont show this to your kids , if you wanna be a responsible parent.

Bad Show Not Good for Kids

Meh...

A lot of kids were talking about this show a few years ago, so I decided to watch it, and let me tell you, this show is just plain dumb and boring. The story arcs are like overtly sexual versions of "Regular Show" storylines, just as weak, but instead of relying upon bathroom humor, it's sexual humor. It's ok for tweens I guess but it's not that good.

HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP! THIS SHOW SUCKS!

Glenn Martin, DDS is so screwed up! It's not for kids,has terrible jokes,and an EXTREMELY corny humor! Idiotic crap,that's what this show is.

depends on mature

I really like this show. Sometimes I worry about words and sometimes there is sex. i would reccomed it maybe for mature kids.