Kid reviews for Glow Up: The Next Makeup Star

Glow Up: The Next Makeup Star Poster Image

Good for any age

They don’t say or do anything that wouldn’t be appropriate for any age.

Great and beautiful

I think that this is a good series for ten year olds and up (depending what parents think) to watch it would be great if they’d beep the swearing but everything else is fine except for some realistic freaky looks

Amazing TV show if you like makeup!

I love makeup and this show really inspires me! Some swearing but not that bad at all. Not much inappropriate stuff. I would totally recommend this if you like makeup art!

Quite good but a few references to sex

It's really good, aside from some swearing and calling people "sexy" and someone saying in season 2, episode four, "I would have sex with him in a bathroom" also frequent uses of "this look is hot" etc. Overall good but a bit inappropriate at times. Also a lot of the models are black or of asian representation so it's really diverse (in terms of the contestants aswell), and there is a lot of large magazines referenced if that bothers you. Hope this helps!

Inspiring. Beautiful. Fantastic.

To start, it has a very small amount of cursing, which you probably have been exposed to anyways.. nothing super innapropriate. Glow Up frankly inspired me to be who I am today. I watched this show when it first aired on Netflix, and enjoyed the sometimes harsh, but very useful and helpful pointers and tips from the judges. When I watched this show, I had NO idea how to use makeup. I'd never have done my own makeup, and every once in a while I would do my friends as a joke (usually ended up as a disaster though). But, after watching, I was VERY inspired to start doing makeup. I would do my friends and my own makeup whenever I could. Makeup is my passion, and I can thank this show for that. Even if you aren't watching to be inspired, and you just want entertainment, it 's very interesting and entertaining on its own. It starts off fun conversations with your families and friends as well, like "Jake is so good!" "Really? I think that she's way better." Etc. :) Overall, makeup artist, someone who just wants entertainment, bored parents, or interested children, this show is a MUST. WATCH.

Good Show

This is a really good show! It's really chill and I love having it on in the background. There is some cursing and some references though.

Really good show! Funny and full of great make-up tips and skills

I personally love this show. It is well put together and is quite interesting for a makeup show. It shows you what colors work well together for different skin tones and types, and it is just an over all fun show to watch. Especially if you like make-up and stuff!!!! No inappropriate context at all.

amaziNG.

GREAT! IT IS INTENSE AND COOL! THEY SHOULD JUST BLOCK OUT THE CURSING.

12+

It was great! I think it would be appropriate for ages 12+ because there was a little bit of cussing, and the concepts are a little bit grown up for under that age. I highly recommend!!