All teen and kid member reviews for Go, Diego, Go

Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper movie reviewer January 10, 2010

Go diego Go! No serisouly get out of here diego! GO!!!!

This dora wanna be has got to go! I mean this was a really good name for the tv show because everybody wants diego to GO! As in leave and never ever come back!!! Who agrees? if u agree compliment my review!!
Kid, 10 years old May 18, 2010

3.5/1O

go diego go is about dora's cousin who lives in a random jungle with stupid talking animals and a random talking camera unlike dora this goes on REAL adventures how ever the show isnt good why not you ask? well diego is very brave and might give kids i deas on how to do some very dangeruos stuff all in all 3.5/1O
Teen, 13 years old Written byF-Zero studios September 19, 2010

e.g. Perfect for my sister

she really loves this show and so do i, i think this is perfect for my 6 year old sister
Kid, 12 years old November 25, 2015

HORRIBLE! I hate this crap!

Never watch! Just some dullard going on crappy adventures with a dim-witted jaguar. All they do is help animals. I like animals and all, but it needs action. But not as bad as that (NOT) clever Dora. Yours, Goatworlds.
Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina October 16, 2010

Great kid show, the songs are actually not bad

It's cute, my brother has recently discovered it. I like the theme song to tell the truth, its catchy, I find myself dancing a little. It's not as irritating as most child shows. It's kinda cute, although I don't think Diego can sound like a cat by going "Meow" -he doesnt sound very animal like at all. But its cute when little kids do it. I must admit, Jake T. Auston isn't too bad of a voice actor for Diego, he's pretty spot on! Its kinda neat showing him trying to help animals, although... even though he has an older sister. Where's his parents? Why is he and his sister out alone? Dispite these questions its a okay show as I said before. But why does Diego pick up and play with the animals, when they could be dangerous, this can not be done in the wild. I have to wonder why everything must come to life all the time, and animals don't talk.. but its a kids show so I shouldn't bash it too harshly. What irritates me more than the show itself is the people that hate it just for the sake of hating it. Like making up true-to-stupid things like "He cusses" "Diego's gay" "he killed a man" ..... guys, please. I would still let my brothers watch this, but the 'going streight up to insanly wild animals' is a no-no.
Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2015

I Hate it But GREAT for little kids.

Teaches little kids to help save the rainforest. But when Baby Jaguar's growl was stolen by the skinny monkeys scared my baby brother out the door. He wouldn't speak for a week because he was afraid the Bo Bo twins would steel his voice.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMrMovieBuff July 12, 2013

A terrible idea to begin with.

Are you kidding me? A spin-off of DORA?! That is one of the worst ideas EVER. Why would you make a crappy spin-off of another show that sucks? Is Nick Jr stupid? Anyways, this show is so annoying. It's not as horrible as Dora, but it's still very gay. Anyways, screw Go Diego Go.
Kid, 12 years old January 7, 2012

Go,Diego,Go

The positive messages are don't kick,hit,,jump,to and on your animals,diego also drinks,uses name brands, and a LOT of uther stuff, parent's don't even take a chance with it, the resen I no all of this is becase my mom let my 2 year old sister watch it once.
Kid, 8 years old December 5, 2010
Teen, 16 years old Written bywolfluv203 April 11, 2009

bad

bad. Enough said
Kid, 8 years old April 8, 2009

unreal stuff and real stuff

its ok well at least kids learn about animals on it but they also teach little kids unreal stuff for example: rescue pack? no way about it what do you want your child to learn? backpacks talking or animals (not talking) ? i mean really would you want your child at school going to say to the kids "my backpack can turn into anything! your's can too!" the stuff thats real is: kids learning about animals that they wouldn't know until they were like 13 or 12 o ya heres some more unreal stuff animals i'm not trying to say that if i was a mom i wouldn't let my kids learn spanish but anyways back with the unreal stuff animals talking in spanish!? animals do not talk not in english or spanish thats just stupid what next? your spanish/english child talking in spanish to a animal? thats what i hate the most
Kid, 10 years old March 3, 2009

stupid but...

It is sort of dumb but I love animals!
Kid, 12 years old June 19, 2016

Day-go, day-go

Awwww, I remember this show from when I was little. Okay, TBH, nowadays I would scream at this show, but when I was little I thought it was so fun. Let me just say choose this show over Dora cause it's a little less annoying (ACK, DORA!) and its a little cooler. I mean, seriously. Never introduce Dora or watch episodes with Dora involved. Who's with me on this?! SERIOUSLY!
Kid, 11 years old September 18, 2015

Oh no, not Diego!

"Go, Diego, Go to the reviewer's house!" Me: "No, Diego, No!" Get out of my TV! I'm watching Team Umizoomi which is better!" If you read my Dora review, it said don't see this. Go, Diego, Go leave my house now!
Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2015

An exiting preschool show that will please very young

My I ask you a question?Does your baby want fun?And knows Spanish?And loves animals?Well this show is the right show for him or her.
Teen, 17 years old Written byLedinFX October 29, 2014

Very educational

This show is almost as educational as school.But now that I'm older I realize how annoying that show is.But for younger audiences it's enjoyable and they can learn all about animals.You can also learn a few Spanish terms from this show.It also encourages younger audiences to help animals.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 24, 2014

Go to hell, Diego!

A spin off of DORA THE EXPLORER? Please tell me your joking. It may be better than the original, but it's still crap. Bad animation, bad songs, bad acting, bad storyline, bad characters. BAD! BAD! DAD! Please avoid this show like the flu!
Kid, 10 years old March 7, 2014
Loved it when I was 3. Although kids would soon grow out of it by 7.
Teen, 17 years old Written byILoveTacoBell September 22, 2013

Bad spin off of an even worse show.

Go Diego Go is unacceptably bad, but only a tiny bit better than Dora. There is still nothing good about it though. All i'm saying is that Dora is a tad bit worse. It's annoying, choppy animation, and unlikeable characters. The theme song is just gay and so are the characters. It's only a tad bit better than Dora, but I still hate it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew July 28, 2012

Really?!

Let's go through little kid spin-offs i've seen.I've seen Blue's Room,Play With Me Sesame,Clifford's Puppy Days,Postcards From Buster,ect.I'm here to talk about the worst of them all:GO DIEGO GO! The animation is horrible,the voice acting is pathetic,and I find this drek really boring! This is a spin-off a terrible little kid show Dora The Explorer.DANG! Just because Blues Clues has a spin-off dosen't mean Dora needs one too! Dora is BORING! Blues Clues is WAY better! I mean the songs on BC are really catchy,while the songs on Dora are so stupid they make me wanna mute the TV or jam an ice pick through my ears! Everytime I hear the theme song of this show,I GET A HEADACHE Bottomline:Blue having adventures in his new room is way more fun to watch compared to Go Diego Go.