Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 19 kid reviews

Sort by:

Go Diego go Help Rescue Monster Machines an trouble he speaks English

1 person found this helpful.

It was good but a little better than Dora because it teaches us about all kinds of animals and when. Diego goes on the Zipline after we clap along with him he made the animal sound so that way we will know what sounds the animal he's rescuing makes.

I Hate it But GREAT for little kids.

Teaches little kids to help save the rainforest. But when Baby Jaguar's growl was stolen by the skinny monkeys scared my baby brother out the door. He wouldn't speak for a week because he was afraid the Bo Bo twins would steel his voice.

Very educational

This show is almost as educational as school.But now that I'm older I realize how annoying that show is.But for younger audiences it's enjoyable and they can learn all about animals.You can also learn a few Spanish terms from this show.It also encourages younger audiences to help animals.

Loved it when I was 3. Although kids would soon grow out of it by 7.

Really?!

Let's go through little kid spin-offs i've seen.I've seen Blue's Room,Play With Me Sesame,Clifford's Puppy Days,Postcards From Buster,ect.I'm here to talk about the worst of them all:GO DIEGO GO! The animation is horrible,the voice acting is pathetic,and I find this drek really boring! This is a spin-off a terrible little kid show Dora The Explorer.DANG! Just because Blues Clues has a spin-off dosen't mean Dora needs one too! Dora is BORING! Blues Clues is WAY better! I mean the songs on BC are really catchy,while the songs on Dora are so stupid they make me wanna mute the TV or jam an ice pick through my ears! Everytime I hear the theme song of this show,I GET A HEADACHE Bottomline:Blue having adventures in his new room is way more fun to watch compared to Go Diego Go.

Good Show!

Diego sounds like he is saying a bad word In one episode. I am happy about this show, it's way better than Dora. I love animals, and this show hits the jackpot for them. I don't think preschoolers will notice diego yelling what sounds like language. So GO, DIEGO, GO!!!

THIS IS GARBAGE!

Go Diego Go has got to be the 2nd worst preschooler show ever made.It is a spin-off of that equally horrid show! DORA THE EXPLORER! First off the animation is just bad.Because like I said before,it's a spin-off of Dora The Explorer (please reffer to my Dora review.)Also,the show is BORING! I watched an episode recently and got bored.Even my brother & sister got bored too.The theme song is just ANNOYING and gets on my nerves! But hey,many preschooler shows have annoying theme songs.Like,Franklin (and that show stinks even more.)I would give this show 1 star but I do find to be a bit better than Franklin,and there were some good episodes.Those are the only 2 good things about the show.I would suggest you avoid Go Diego Go at all costs

Go,Diego,Go

The positive messages are don't kick,hit,,jump,to and on your animals,diego also drinks,uses name brands, and a LOT of uther stuff, parent's don't even take a chance with it, the resen I no all of this is becase my mom let my 2 year old sister watch it once.

Diego is 100% AWESOME FOR KIDS AGES 3 AND UP!!

I think it is the best Nick Jr show ever!! Diego teaches us nature-like themes like save the baby jaguar or stuff like that... I think Go Diego Go is the best on Nick Jr as I said before!! :)