Parent reviews for Go! Go! Cory Carson

Go! Go! Cory Carson Poster Image

loud & weird jokes

i started letting my son (30months) watch this because it has 5 seasons & short episodes. but after a few days of watching we've decided not to continue. The cars are always yelling/screaming so now my son copied them. the kid cars are constantly belittling & picking on one another, plus they're constantly comparing & competing (which i find negative more often than positive in this case). one time they even compared a crib to jail and joked with the baby car "i can see why it's confusing for you"?? We just are not seeing the benefits to this show for this age

Age 2+ definitely

The episodes are short enough to my 2y daughter don't lose her focus. The stories are great have good mood and message.

Quality but not for us

We watched 2 episodes. The traditional family is loving and positive. There is positive representation of a LatinX neighbor couple. The second episode was full of "white lies" as the family tried to set up a surprise anniversary dinner for the dad. That's a no for our house, but it was otherwise very cheery and silly, with even the baby sister helping out. My kid thought was was great/very funny.

Wholesome and entertaining

My 2 year old loves this. The episodes are short, around 7 mins, so he can watch through. It's got cute stories with good messages and positive role models.

First haircut

We were at the barber shop for my 23 month olds first hair cut. He was sitting well for the first part but I needed to scramble to keep him calm. I quickly found this on Netflix and it was perfect! The episodes are 7 minutes long which was perfect. There doesn’t seem to be any negative or malicious characters or themes.

So cute