Kid reviews for Go! Go! Cory Carson

Go! Go! Cory Carson Poster Image

So cute!

I adore this show, the art style and the characters look really cute. I may be 12 but I still find this show very entertaining. Chrissy is by all means my favourite character, and probably the cutest with Maisie Benson doing an amazing job voicing her. Each episode is around 8 minutes long and fits the average attention span of 3–5 year olds. Sometimes it gets a little loud but other than that, amazing show.

CUTEST SHOW EVER!!!!

This...THIS IS THE MOST CUTEST SHOW EVER!!! I adore the character designs so much, they even look like little colorful toys! KuKu Studios made cars look really cute with their little eyes, diffferent personallities, etc. I like how they introduce new characters each season. It's really upsetting this cute car show doesn't get as much attention as much as Bluey. GGCC deserves way more than that

Great movie for kids

It doesn't have a interested plot and it is Riley hard for little kids to understand but little kids love it is really education i recommend it for *kids*

Great show!

My little brother loves this show and I think that it is great! This show includes really likable characters and good messages.

good!

even though i seem kind of old for this tv show, it is funny and family friendly.