Kid reviews for Go! Live Your Way

Go! Live Your Way Poster Image

Meh

I loved the music the dialogue is really bad

Go live your life your way

I love it I never knew what the title was till now

Trash

This series is seriously just a waste of time. Don't show it to your kids. There is literally nothing to learn from- only themes are flirting, drama, wedlock, COMPLETELY unrealistic relationships, etc. Totally corny, and dumb. My sister saw this when she was 9 and oh boy she started acting weird. Find something else to watch, like Raising Dion or even Alexa and katie.

This is a cool show!

It’s a pretty good show at the beginning but then it gets kinda boring after a while.

i dont know about this show!

this show is not a good show heres my reasoning this show is very brainless and VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY annoying. so please dont let you watch your children watch this.

Review by an 11 year old

I mean this show isn’t bad. But first before I get into this. To all the people who were mad about them singing In Spanish and talking in English: it’s because they are actually talking in Spanish but the show just translated it. The show is interesting. I binged watched the 2 seasons and it wasn’t bad but it had a ton of romance and stuff. The Main Character Mía is in a School called Saint Mary and is trying to start a singing career. One girl named Lupe is super mean to Mía and constantly embarrassed her through out the show. Lupe’s boyfriend Juanma has a huge crush on Mía and Lupe knows it. There is also Alvarò who is Lupes brother. He also liked Mía and She likes him back. Juanma tries to bully Alvarò because Mía likes him. I honestly liked the show And when they sing in Spanish go to subtitles and chose English so you can see what they are saying!

'mazing but repetitive

SoOoOoO... It's a fun show, with lots of talent and glamour. But the story line is kinda messed up, it gives insight on a powerful and rich family that is crumbling inside. No spoilers, but the end left me devastated. It's fun and obsessive, but gets repetitive after the first 10 episodes. A lot of great messages and role models, along with quite a few cringe moments.

AWESOME!!!

This show was really sweet and so heartfelt. The music and dancing was so beautiful. I'm puerto rican, and seeing this show made me feel so great. I love spanish music! The only thing that I would change is the ENGLISH subtitles don't match what the ENGLISH translation characters are saying so I would just listen to it and not put on the subtitles. (i liked reading the english subtitles and hearing the spanish audio)

Cool Show

It's a good show. May seem a little inappropriate in the start but it is ok. It is GREAT from music and drama lovers. The small kids SHOULD watch this as this tells us about the fun and hardships of growing up. So....Yes, kids should watch this.

Liked the start, but talk about dances, singing, crushes and stealing boyfriends.

You'll like it at the beginning, but it gets tiring afterwards. Then all they TALK ABOUT IS BOYS, and Mia's indecision about who she actually likes. Gossip between the girls, the classic teenager who has it all and the one who's naturally more talented....Oh, but no...They can't possibly be friends, because both have to be the best. Honestly it's not that good! The songs are entertaining, and you'll probably want to watch it, but c'mon the second season is BORING! The only thing I give them credit for isn't their acting, but rather those dances in the last episode of season 2. I don't recommend it, but if that's what you like, GO LIVE YOUR WAY. Reviewed by Cool Kidz.