Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Good Behavior

A woman is drawn to dark choices in quality crime drama.

Based on 1 review
Adult Written byS E January 14, 2017

Totally inappropriate for children

...and for this adult too. Lots of nudity and sex, and it's almost all unnecessary and adds nothing to the story. If this was a movie, it would be X-rated, and with good reason. Moreover, one of the premises of the show is not one that I can approve of. A killer-for-hire who's really at his core a sensitive, loving guy with a heart of gold? Um, no. The man is a murderer. He kills people who did nothing to him. And your father calling you a killer is not a valid reason to go and become one. Although maybe it would be a good topic for discussion with the kids. In addition to the topic of how lousy choices lead to worse choices and can affect those you love and not just yourself. It's a pity because the storyline itself is gripping and the acting is excellent. Nevertheless, not a show I would watch with my kids...or with my parents either, for that matter.

Adult Written byMaria F January 11, 2017

The best Tv show that is out there!

I absolutely adore this tv show. Please make a season 2 . This show is the only thing that makes me happy and sad and excited and confused and obsessed at the same time. It's a very good tv show and deserves to be continued.

Adult Written bychris d. November 29, 2016

Five star television but three star content

OK I had a lot of fun with the show don't get me wrong it was a joy to watch and super exciting and thrilling to enjoy loved the action and suspence factor here however on the flip side of things I have to say that the sexual content here is VERY STRONG and I can't say that I recommend that you watch it with the kids or even young teens due to this fact but if you do let teen's watch they will at least get a example of a strong woman who is not afraid to go the extra mile to get her way in situations