Kid reviews for Good Eats

Good Eats Poster Image

Dentist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the episode olive me with the dentist!he's all "If you had used that unitasker,i wouldn't have to use this one."

Real good!

I love this show! Im pretty sure that even 3 year old will like it! Why you may ask. Its full of puppets XD he uses them to demon strait why yeast rises and such also thing is funny(he is a hand like in the adams family) Alton brown has found an awesome was to make food fun!

Makes learning the basics of cooking FUN!

Instead of making this a boring cooking show that teaches you about food chemistry, Alton made it fun and humorous so learning how to cook can be enjoyable. I rated this for 9 & up because it could lose the attention of younger viewers, even with humor.

good! there are only a few episodes with alchohol

great! one of my favorite shows to watch with my family!

AWESOME!!!!

I love how just... awesomee he is! I think his show is funny and cute.

funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this show is funny every time i watch it i lol at least once i love food network but mostly the compitions except for this i love alton brown its funny educatinal and very good

Perfect and education for all ages!

I love Good Eats. It taught me how to make lots of different food. Your children will want to cook new foods every day. Goods eats is like a normal cooking show mixed in with Bill Nye the Science Guy. I love it!

not rated for age

Wow! Can You say awesome!

This show is soooooooo funny. And educational. the host Alton Brown is teaching things to kids.If anyone thinks cooking shows are boring or not cool you havn't watched Good eats!
not rated for age

This show makes learning to cook funny and entertaining.

Alton Brown uses diagrams and hillarious props to demontrate what scientificly goes on when you cook. Iknow, I know this sound like science class meets home ec., but this show is funny and totally awesome!