Kid reviews for Goosebumps

Spooky spin on books may be too scary for kids.

Kid, 9 years old March 19, 2019

Scary (in a good way)

This TV show is one of my faves. I really do love to be scared, so I love this siris, but younger, more sensitive kids may be a bit freaked out, so I think this show should be for a brave 8. Also, parents don't tell your child it's gonna end well, because it doesn't.Goosebumps people, MAKE MORE EPISODES !!!!!
Kid, 10 years old July 8, 2020

Good but it is very mildly scary

I don't get why all these reviews are saying in the show is very very very spooky because it's very mildly spooky I only actually I watched almost all the episodes and they're all and they're all really mildly scary it's all suspense I feel like so don't worry parents it's not scary it's only a little bit scary so that's my review just don't worry
Teen, 16 years old Written byMusiclovergig June 24, 2020

Takes me back

The first of the three horror type kids shows I remember, and the best of the bunch. Might be too spooky for young ones.

Kid, 11 years old January 4, 2020

Awesome but old...

A great show and is definitely matched up to the great books although it could do with a revamp, actors aren't the best and graphics aren't great. But, hey, what can you expect from the 90s?!

Kid, 9 years old December 20, 2019

horror mad

awful gory horror that should be banned.

Kid, 11 years old December 7, 2019

Never loved

This show is an interesting idea, but I feel it
Could have been executed better. This show is VERY
Erie and it's so Erie that it gives me a headache.
It's pretty scary and disturbing sometimes, and in one episode
A little girl squirts fake blood at her brother, then blames it
On him. Occasional blood and Gore, but it's pretty rare.

Kid, 11 years old November 12, 2019

So Cool!

I love this Goosebumps.It is so cool.
I even don't feel scared after watching it.
It's just for fun not for getting frightened.
But it may be frightening to such kids who think that a ghost will come to their house and eat them and so on.
THANKS! THANKS! THANKS!
Teen, 14 years old Written bykurt5677 October 9, 2019
Kid, 0 years old September 21, 2019

Come on people

This show is awsome, it’s the kid version of chucky when it comes to slappy. It’s a very good show you should watch, but if you hate chucky skip the slappy episode
Kid, 11 years old August 3, 2019

Weird

I never liked this show. When I was 9, I watched this at a halloween party for school, hated it, don't watch if you feel you may not be able to handle it, you probably won't. I'm sure I can handle it now, but still. Just don't.

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2019

Creepy but amazing! “Warning! This review has spoilers for the series!”

So, this tv show is really good but creepy I don’t think under 9 years are okay to watch by themself. But I only found 1 episode scary, it was the my friend is invisible episode not the let’s get invisible episode. So there are some violence and shocks in it where slappy in the episode night of the living dummy 2 squeezes a little girl’s hand. If you’re wondering what was so scary about the invisible episode it was when the faces were on the back of the mother, the father and the main protagonist’s head. Also all of the episodes have a creepy atmosphere in them. Also slappy normally in every episode gets destroyed. Who finds the my friend is invisible episode scary? Me. Any one else?

Kid, 11 years old March 12, 2019

ehh

I mean, theres no real "scary bits" and my 2 year old brother loves it to bits and most of the characters are good role models and stay calm in stuations.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySpencerReviews06 February 23, 2019

Great Series of spookiness!

very good series it did give me nightmares when i was 7 years old but very spooky and very good and good for families
Teen, 14 years old Written byBobideybob August 5, 2018
i loved goosebumps books, a bit formulaic but still a good and short read, easy for younger kids as well as older kids. And even now sometimes i will still read them! And some of the time they even have good messages, or at least change in the character by the end of the story. The show was cheesy but i still liked it.

Kid, 9 years old May 16, 2018

9+++++

VERY mature horror series. Most definitely not for anyone under 9 years old. Great series but very inappropriate and way too much horror violence for a kids,series.

Kid, 9 years old March 4, 2018

R.L Stine

R.L. Stine the creator of Goosebumps is
awesome watch the show it’s sweet.
Teen, 15 years old Written byBeaufort21 January 6, 2018

Great Mystery show

If you like Stranger things and A Series of Unfortunate events. This is a good one.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKingRobert December 24, 2017

Viewer beware your in for a scare

The shows violence is slightly intense but mostly cartoonish. There were a few make outs and rare name calling.

Kid, 12 years old August 10, 2017
i am ito any thing thats horror so this is the best!
Kid, 9 years old June 23, 2017

Scary and Super Dooper Looper Fun to Watch, but the Special Effects are a Bit Cheesy

This classic thrill show is okay, but the creepiness is intense! I hate how dark the three episodes A Night in Terror Tower, One Day at HorrorLand, and (I forget the other one, it was about a haunted house and a danger club) are! But if you're brave enough to go a step further, try Haunting Hour The Series, that'll really give you chills! But wow, I mean Jesus, there are so many great messages in Goosbumps!