Kid reviews for Green Eggs and Ham

Green Eggs and Ham Poster Image

I just finished season 2, INCREDIBLE SHOW.

Hi. I just finished season 2 after 3 years of patiently waiting and I am glad to say that it was worth the wait. The animation improved, and that is saying something as even season 1 had incredible animation. I mean, it's not spider-verse but nothing is spider-verse besides spider-verse. I see parents saying this is "scary" or "has too much swearing"....are you kidding me? The dream sequence is meant to be scary, as Guy is going insane, Narrator says so himself, and even though it is meant to be scary, it fails severely as it is a children's show. And "stupid" is not a swear word. It is an insult, a weak one yes, but an insult. Not swear. And there are many adult references, but chances are children won't understand them and it just makes it more fun for adults to watch. The parents saying that the show is scary are all Michelle's. Anyways, season 2 was great. Pam's character development with Sam was incredible to watch and the conflict was purposefully stupid, and they know it is. It's toast. I love Gluntz's 2 cameos showing that the entire conflict was actually behind the cows despite Gluntz interrogating the cow in episode 1 felt like a throwaway joke, it ended up being the reason for the conflict this season. I don't think they are going to do a season 3 because, like BoJack Horseman, another season seems unnessicary. I'm sad it's over but as Seuss said himself, "Don't be sad because it's over, be happy because it happened".
3 people found this helpful.

This movie is fine

I juts didn't like TheTimTracker's song about mustache

It's beyond amazing!!!

One word: Wow. The animation is breathtaking, I wish there were more shows like it. The characters are amazing, they are so beautifully designed. The storyline is incredible. The show is filled with plot twists and clean, actually funny humor, and it's all so fresh and exciting and funny and heartwarming all at once. I must admit, I was suspicious at first (we're talking about Netflix, so...), but I was hooked at the first episode. Cliff-hangers at every episode keep you hanging on for more. And the animation! I can't stop thinking about the animation! I unhesitatingly claim the 2nd season was undoubtedly worth it. There will never be a show as good as Green Eggs and Ham!

1 person found this helpful.

great story great things and great chacters

It is EXTREMLY AWSOME i loved S1 and S2 tough it does have messages that kids might not understand something like "son of a yip" or like "yipping" so it like repalces words with yip.. it is great and awsome things to watch I rate it 12+ because it has some jokes for adults and a "shut the front door!".. tough I would say it could be rated TV PG ( I guess .-.)

good

Not just any cartoon

AMAZING! They managed to turn such a simple story into something complex and funny! Talks about the bonds of friendship, I have no idea what people are talking about: it has no language whatsoever. Great show, and animated amazingly! Can’t wait for the next season! *watch me backflip, watch me backflip, let me work my magic, let me work my magic*

decent show

the animation is flawless, and the vast adventures the main protagonists go on is what intrigued me. the jokes are comical as well. though this show has many appreciable aspects and heartwarming moments, there is one slight complaint, some of the scenes can be disturbing and make viewers uncomfortable
1 person found this helpful.

Amazing show, but not for 4 year olds!

This show is amazing! The animation, the voice acting, the everything!!! Though throughout the show, they use "Stupid", "shut up", and "idiot". This may upset younger kids that are younger than 7. To characters kiss in the last episode (though that was heartwarming). This show is amazing and I recommend it!

Amazing show

Entire family loves it

Excellent

This show is excellent! I loved the animation, the characters, the jokes and the songs.