Parent and Kid Reviews on

Growing Up Creepie Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 8 parent reviews

Sort by:

Growing up Creepie…The Greatest Beetlejuice-Based Cartoon For A New Generation.

I love this show really cute and it teaches about insects. It's about Creepie Creature, a girl that was raised by bugs (yes it gets pretty weird) the animation is cute though, and Creepie is actually a really caring person, a little dark, but she stands up for what she believes in and isn't afraid to be unique. Her parents are caring, but they still have their 'insect' instincts. Still pretty cool show for kids, not my favorite, but pretty entertaining. This show is very positive because it deals with being yourself amongst your peers. But it also stresses the importance of making friends. Young kids will learn from the information Creepie dishes out about bugs. This is a family friendly show that shouldn’t scare your kids at all and should teach them a valuable lesson about self-discovery. I think this show is very educational for a kid that’s why it’s on the Discovery Kids. I recommend it. This show is awesome.

I got to say, its a good show.

Really educational, it will have like a 30 second segment of a clip of types of insects that kids can learn about, in a friendly cute manner, although the show is dark theme with the protagonist as a little Goth girl, it feels like a Tim Burton film, in all, kids can definitely enjoy this cute friendly show.

Another great show from The Hub.

This one the 4th best show on The Hub next to My Little Pony: Frienship is Magic,Dan Vs,and Time Warp Trio.The animation is nice as well as the voice acting.

The Truth behind Growing Up Creepie.

I love this show (even though I don't have the channel- I watch it on Youtube) its really cute and it teaches about insects. It's about Creepie Creature, a girl that was raised by bugs (yes it gets pretty weird) the animation is cute though, and Creepie is actually a really caring person, a little dark, but she stands up for what she believes in and isn't afriad to be unique. Her parents are caring, but they still have their 'insect' instincts. Still pretty cool show for kids, not my favorite, but pretty entertaning. This show is very positive because it deals with being yourself amongst your peers. But it also stresses the importance of making friends. Young kids will learn from the information Creepie dishes out about bugs. This is a family friendly show that shouldnt scare your kids at all and should teach them a valuable lesson about self-discovery. I thnk this show is very educatinal for kids thats why its on the Discovery Kids. I reccomend it. This show is awesome.

Cute and Creepie family show

Good creepy crawly edu-tainment

Both my little boys LOVE this show, and I often hear my 4 yr old telling other people about whatever "bug" fact he learned at the end, or pretending to be that creature. A little spooky here and there, if you have a sensitive child (mine are NOT). I enjoy it too, pretty interesting stuff!

Show not creepie but great.

its educational for lil kids...4 and up

my 4 year old thinks its a great cartoon we watch it together i enjoy this cartoon also its so cute