Parent and Kid Reviews on

Growing Up Creepie Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 8 kid reviews

Sort by:

I found this show on YouTube and it’s pretty good!

I love the overall plot for growing up Creepie since I love bugs! But unfortunately the plots for individual episodes aren’t as great. Not enough episodes focus on the bug characters and too many episodes focus on Chris Alice who is really annoying! Most episodes take place at Creepie’s school or somewhere else but rarely at her mansion where all the bugs live. But this is still a good show overall. I love the design of this show and I especially like Creepie’s character and design. The theme song is really great and catchy too! I also like how at the end of each episode Creepie teaches the audience some cool facts about real bugs. I wish this show was around when I was in pre-school because it probably would’ve been my favorite show back then! There’s not really any bad content in this show, just a spooky atmosphere. Most 5 year olds should be able to handle it.

not really that bad in all.

this show is really cute just do let very young kids watch it may give them nightmares

Cute

It's cute and funny this show is good for kids my favorite people on growing up creepie is creepie and melonie melonie is so funny I love the way she talks

A show that is intertaning and educational

I love this show (even though I don't have the channel- I watch it on Youtube) its really cute and it teaches about insects. It's about Creepie Creature, a girl that was raised by bugs (yes it gets pretty weird) the animation is cute though, and Creepie is actually a really caring person, a little dark, but she stands up for what she believes in and isn't afriad to be unique. Her parents are caring, but they still have their 'insect' instincts. Still pretty cool show for kids, not my favorite, but pretty intertaning. Although Creepie's friend (who is a girl-name I forgot) is very annoying, her mouth is always pouty and up and she's just so sqeeky...

Boon's (creepie) rating

How is this aproppriate? its a goth wannabe little kid? please! :(

I like it