All parent member reviews for Guess How Much I Love You

Parent of a 5 and 7 year old Written byloved February 27, 2015

I stumbled upon the books by chance one Easter, many years ago. And then one day found my eldest son watching this on Disney Jr. It reminded me of Little Bear, in that the characters are named after their respective species. But also in that the program is very peaceful, and great programming in the late hours, early hours, or even a lazy afternoon. A mother figure is not present, but is sort of substituted through the character of Blue Bird, who offers maternal-like advice to Little Nutbrown Hare and friends. Other parental figures include, Big Nutbrown Hare, a relaxed father, and Little White Owl, an allegorical storyteller. The program fills out its 11-12 minutes episode span rather briskly.
Parent Written byViannaR June 21, 2014

Wonderful, sweet gorgeous animation

Thank you Common Sense Media! I found this program here and we love it. It's wholesome, childhood-centered and has a lovely pacing. The sound quality is beautiful, unlike the very frenetic pace and sounds often present in shows for preschool children. The voicings are perfect and characters endearing. I only wish I understood why the mama hare isn't there...!