Kid reviews for GUTS

Extreme game show will delight action fans.

Kid, 12 years old April 15, 2019

REALLY GOOD GAME SHOW!

This show is hosted by actor Mike O'Malley and actress Moira 'Mo' Quirk. GUTS is where kids can 'live out their sports fantasies'. The contestants can be really good role models. It even teaches kids to cheer on for all the contestants, even if one of them ends up in last place. I really love this show! Since it ran from 1992-1995, it doesn't run on tv on a regular basis anymore, however it does occasionally air on on on NickRewind (NickSplat got rebranded). I recommend this show. You should watch it.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston May 11, 2013

Cool game show.

GUTS is a great game show from the 90s. It was awesome. I loved the plot and most of the contestants were very talented. 'Nuff said.
Teen, 16 years old Written byibarncat November 20, 2011

Slow game show apparently delights sports fans

Personally, I do not find this show entertaining at all. You see three kids taking turns playing random sport-like physical challenges that are supposed to be extreme but really are not. However, this really just my personal reaction to the show. So I decided to give it a little grace and give it three stars because however dry it is, big time game show and/or sports fans should find it enjoyable. But it is definetly not my taste of show.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybmh September 18, 2009

Can you please put back on the air on Cable TV Nickelodeon GAS

I love Nickelodeon Guts because it was my favorite tv show. I hope it comes back on the air on digital cable tv. Mike O Malley's Good performing in the extreme arena. I hope this show Double Dare 2000 and Get the Picture all come back on the air together.It was a good show

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008