All teen and kid member reviews for H2O: Just Add Water

Kid, 11 years old September 10, 2011

H2O and Mermaids RULE!!!

OMG! I LOVED THIS SHOW WHEN I WAS LIKE REALLY LITTLE AND WHEN IT CAME ON AGAIN I WAS JUST ALL LIKE OMG YAY! YAY! YAY! I love it so much that I have looked online for mermaid tails ( for parents with little girls who want one look up mermagica ) and i actually FOUND THEM! anyways even though im 11 turning 12 i STILL pretend that im a mermaid! lol!!! this show is the best and i just love it and wish that they still made new episodes o and that review about the scary thing was NOT a big deal AT all...IT WASN'T EVEN THAT SCARY FOR PETES SACK! o sorry have to go H2O is on! BYE!
Kid, 11 years old August 17, 2011

The Best

I think it is the best tv show I have ever seen! Everyone should watch it. More for girls than boys.

good show

this show goes out into the ocean and i love the ocean
Teen, 13 years old Written byPink_Angel March 3, 2015

Bad show

On some episodes they have counterfeits and bad guys. Bella (season 3) called Sophie the B word when she heard that she stole her idea. lots of kissing, name calling, dating issues, etc. Not for anybody 12 and under. Oh and it teaches kids to lie.
Kid, 10 years old October 27, 2011

Wonderful

This is a great TV show. Warning: once you see the first episode you get addcted.
Kid, 10 years old July 18, 2012

H2o the awsome mermaid show

I love H2o! This fantasy it good for ages 6 and up. There are people who are grown up that watch it and teens.This show never gets old! Me and my 2 friends always watch it and pretend were mermaids!! One of my friends pretends shes Bella, one of Cleo, and me I pretend im Rikki! We all pretend we have their powers. Cariba is my role modle! For those of you parents reading my comment no its not inopropiate for kids just,a little kissing but otherwise,its fine!!! Im a really big fan and hope the romers about season 4 are true.If they are i will screm litarly!!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed reading this. Ps if the directors of H2o are reading this please get a season 4 me and my friends are really big fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 June 15, 2010

Drama for tweens

As a mermaid fan, I think this show is pretty good! It can be cheesy at times, but I find it very entertaining. This is a tween show so it's not that innapropriate. There isn't really violence, though the drama in the show makes it tense at times. There is a good bit of kissing, but it's not really sexual. However, in a few episodes some girls wear some reaving outfits, and sometimes the girls wear bikinis. More romance in season 3. The role models are pretty good; Cleo, Emma, Ricky (and later Bella, who replaces Emma) value friendship and work together. They do, however, lie to their parents once they get their powers, but they're mostly good role models. If you like mermaids you'll probably like this show.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
H2O is a great show! I watch it everytime I can! It's just fantastic!
Kid, 11 years old November 8, 2011

Only a little kissing, but very clean, no cuss at all

This is a very good show, I want to watch it, but it's on at an early hour (or it's not on at all because of stupid degrassi) and their is only a little kissing.
Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2011

Great show!

It's a great show! One of my favorites!
Kid, 10 years old October 19, 2014

Humorous and Positive For Girls

I would spend hours and hours watching this show If I had too because this show gives you a positive message in every episode. The characters are absolutely amazing and good at acting. They do so well with the mermaid tails (which is so cute!!) . I would never say anything bad about this beautiful show.
Kid, 11 years old January 5, 2012

Watch it!!

I really love this show I watch it all the time. Cleo, Emma, Rikki (and later Bella) show a positive attitude. I strongly recommend for ages 6-7 and+ I hope all of you like it as much as I do!
Kid, 12 years old March 31, 2016

Magic!

I watched a few episodes of this one day, and I liked it. There were some intense parts and I got tired of hearing the Aussie accent, but it was fun! I mean, what tween wouldn't like a show about three teens that get transformed into mermaids whenever they come in contact with water? I did get bored after an hour of watching it, but I would definitely watch more. It's sooo magical! And I've been TRYING to find a show that's good for tweens. It's really fun and cool! Girls 11 and up will really like this show.
Kid, 10 years old March 30, 2016

Amazing

This is a great show with positive messages and is amazing.
Teen, 13 years old Written byoliviazj April 28, 2012

Just add water!

Hahaha great show no matter what age!

Crikey, it's the first Nickelodeon show with Aussies in it!

It's an age-appropriate show, but you have to admit, the accents can be a little bit annoying after awhile. My friends and I LOVE to imitate the characters. XD All in all, it's a well-written show and has a very interesting plot.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCloverSong May 5, 2016
Kid, 10 years old December 26, 2015

Okay TV show

My sister likes it but there can be some flirting in it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMaya16 October 18, 2015

Inspiring messages for tween girls

H20 encourages people to not hide their identity. It also shows Tweens to just be themselves. This is a show that girls will probably enjoy more than boys.