Parent reviews for Hanna

Action thriller about teenager is just exciting enough.

Parent of a 9-year-old Written byintj4life June 22, 2019
This TV show is good, although the content can be a bit cringy when not expected, such as male stripper, girl touches her private parts and then smells her hands or kids making out at clubs etc. i would give it a 3 star on the sex content because there is alot of it.

Adult Written byMasterAnt September 22, 2019

Improbable and gets worse

The hype for Hanna was much better than the actual show. It's starts improbable (living in the forest) and becomes logically impossible to believe even when, while watching you're supposed to suspend disbelief. The back story actually became better than the story of the teenage girl who shouldn't have any social skills. The love scene where the girls go camping with the two boys, was just plain out-of-place and loses the story line. The writers lost imagination and desperately threw a love scene in the story to take the story, where? BAD DIRECTION.
Adult Written byFunnyTragicDad April 10, 2019

Mighty Girl in Distress

Aside from a little bit of language and a lot of violence, there's nothing obviously concerning here. We didn't watch this first season with our 14-year-old daughter because it was rated TV-MA, but our caution proved unnecessary. We're going to let her watch it on her own. We certainly don't mind her hearing the F-word a few times, and she's inured to this kind of staged violence. My main critique of the story so far, aside from a couple of things the characters do without any remotely logical motivation, is that the central character is neither centered enough nor actively enough engaged in her own plot. She has her moments, to be sure; but the writers tend to let her drift from one situation to the next before using her skills as a highly effective hand-to-hand combat warrior. Along the way, there are several surprisingly tender moments, especially between Hanna and her first friend. There is darkness here, but it does not overwhelm the rest.
Adult Written byHunniebee April 8, 2019

Good storyline but excessive use of foul language

Storyline is interesting, lots of action, quite a lot of violence & a huge amount of unnecessary F words & other foul language.
It’s definitely a mature 15 more an 18, my 16yr old DS agrees.

Adult Written byKeri R. April 4, 2019

Too many swears!

The use of f#!$ is used way too much! It gets worse as the episodes go on.

Adult Written byClathos July 4, 2021

Top notch

Great series Frome the original movie perspective and taken further.
Adult Written byLana H. July 8, 2020

Maturity

I think that this show is good definitely has the action and living on the edge that teenagers really enjoy but If you know for a fact that your kid is not mature then they probably shouldn't watch this but if your kid is mature for their age and they know the difference between fiction and non-fiction I think you are fine.

Adult Written bylmdl77 April 27, 2019

Excellent way to hold the Drama