Kid reviews for Happy Days

Happy Days Poster Image

Rlly good! Skip seasons 1-2 with younger kids though

If u have younger kids who want to watch the show, skip the first 2 seasons, because they have way more mature humor. This show is mostly for older kids, but seasons 3-9 should be fine for the whole family. Overall, it’s a entertaining, outdated show that shows you what life was like in the 50s.

1 person found this helpful.

Good for a family with older children

Happy days is fun for a family with older children. A lot of the episodes are about dating and sex. Occasionally one of the characters will mention something inappropriate. However, it’s a fun show and some episodes aren’t about sex. It can be entertaining, so I’d suggest reading the episode descriptions before watching so that you get a good one.

I am obsessed!

Happy Days is just such a fun show and I have no idea how you couldn't love it. I personally favor seasons 3-7. Seasons 1 and 2 aren't as good because they're more for older kids and on top of that, very uncoordinated and lame. Fonzie isn't really Fonzie, Richie and Joanie have a useless older brother who is later written out, the house setting is different, and it's just very boring altogether. And after season 7 two of the main stars, Richie and Ralph, leave and it's definitely not the same. It becomes less simple and by then it just feels like they're trying too hard. Seasons 8 and 9 aren't horrible, but by seasons 10 and 11 it's clear they're just running out of ideas. So again, seasons 3-7 are the best but the whole show is great. Every episode has a life lesson and a great point. I am obsessed!

Fell good sitcom

Great 80’s tv show is for all to enjoy!

Good

Clean family sitcom is still great.

Ok for 7 year olds

I watched this last night. We (my family) recorded some episodes because I wanted to watch it. My mom sometimes goes around the house singing the theme song (she liked it growing up). However, while watching it I’m surprised that this didn’t get an 8 or perhaps 9 and amp; up. There is quite a bit of “sexy stuff” and one episode has one scene where a character is about to take his shirt off but doesn’t. Anyway, I give it an Ok for 7 and amp; up.

realy good show

best show ever

It's not for kids under 16

There is one episode when Richie gets drunk. And there is one episode when Richie and Potsie go to a striptease show.

GOOD!!! AAAYYYY!!!

Me and my best friend watch it!

Awesome show!!!!!

I love Fonzie but he can be cheezy also.Great show.My mom's favorite shows as a kid were Happy Days,Three's Company,Too Close for Comfort,Little House on the Prairie,All in the Family,and Who's the Boss.But this is the best