All teen and kid member reviews for Happy Days

Happy Days is an iffy show for children under the age or 12. This show is about guys trying to get girls to go out with them. It's not a real wholesome show. My parents didn't allow me to watch untill I was 12 and even then they were still kind of iffy about it. I hope this helped!
Teen, 13 years old Written bycooldude1234 November 28, 2010

great but iffy

This show is not a squeaky clean show it is all about boys who want to make out park undo shirts go to clubs etc so even though it's great it's not for young kids and
Teen, 15 years old Written byMaruko-chan-15 September 29, 2012

Good show!

I really love this show! The old days is where people still had realistic values. :) But some of the guys in the show flirts with girls and it goes the other way around. They sometimes get in dangerous situatons and fights with close calls. It's funny too and the characters are cool too.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPJ Sasso January 2, 2014

It's not for kids under 16

There is one episode when Richie gets drunk. And there is one episode when Richie and Potsie go to a striptease show.
Kid, 12 years old June 26, 2013

Happy Days

JEEPERS, THE KIDS ARE CLEAN!
Kid, 9 years old March 11, 2013

awesome but iffy

I love happy days but it isn't always that appropriate even for me.
Kid, 10 years old November 16, 2013

GOOD!!! AAAYYYY!!!

Me and my best friend watch it!
Kid, 10 years old July 8, 2013

Awesome show!!!!!

I love Fonzie but he can be cheezy also.Great show.My mom's favorite shows as a kid were Happy Days,Three's Company,Too Close for Comfort,Little House on the Prairie,All in the Family,and Who's the Boss.But this is the best
Teen, 13 years old Written bycatlover515 June 12, 2013

Love It

This is my favorite show on tv because today's shows suck. I think it's okay for 8+ because littler kids wouldn't find it very entertaining.
Kid, 11 years old September 16, 2012

Happy Days!

Even though i wasn't born back when this was made , i would watch it everyday after school on a channel called: TV Land. I used to dance to the theme song. It's a great show for kids to get some laughs , and it also teaches you life lessons. Which my mom really enjoyed. This definatly a Kids And Adults movie , no doubt!
Teen, 13 years old Written byhowrselover January 25, 2012

sometimes racy

In some episodes it is too racy for younger kids.....but in others it's just fine! Really good!
Kid, 10 years old January 29, 2011

BEST SHOW EVER

This is my fave show eva! My whole family watches it!