Kid reviews for Haters Back Off

Haters Back Off Poster Image

Why is everyone so mad?

This show is super funny! I watched this when I was 12 with my 10 year old brother. There is some references and really mild language but that’s it. I don’t understand why everyone hates this show!

Love it

This is so funny and well-written!

Overall pretty good

There're a lot of kind of "sex references" (idk how to put it) but I think it's pretty good. But i think that its kinda gloomy like, its not sad, but it's not like your typical TV show and it's not all bright and all that

1 person found this helpful.
This is a great show following the back story of a You Tube character Miranda Sings. There are mild parts where they talk about medical issues that get a tiny bit dark. It does not give great role models but there are no bad role models. Miranda is rude and in some cases inappropriate like her uncle but other than that, it is a really good show. Definitely worth watch.

Is it that bad

A short answer is no personally I don’t know why it’s a 15 on Netflix give it a watch

Its kinda eh

I love this show but it has some inappropriate jokes in it that children under 10 or 11 wouldnt really understand.. so yeah

1 person found this helpful.

It’s fine just a few jokes

Now I get some innuendos and the first time I watched it was when I came out when I was 7 and I didn’t get the jokes but now I do and it doesn’t matter because if the kids don’t get it you can watch it

Hilarious

I love Miranda Sings videos, so of course I had to watch the series. Overall, this is one of my favorite shows, and I have binged watched it so many times. People are saying that Miranda is self centered, but thats just part of the comedy and what makes the show so funny.
1 person found this helpful.

It depends on what age you are

I think this show isnt terrible, but definatly not for anyone under the age of 14. There is a lot of sexual content in it like for example the way she was eating her popsicle in the first episode. Younger kids might not have understood a few of the hidden meanings or jokes but i definatly dont suggest this show to kids. Also the girl acts really bratty and rude and your children might pick up some of the bad behavior.

This is a great show!!!

I really do not understand why this is only 2 stars! Sure there might be some sexual references but it is really funny. Though there are no positive role modles but maybe some positive messages.