Kid reviews for Henry Danger

Henry Danger Poster Image

Great Show!😁😀

Love this show it's the best but I wouldn't say this is 6+ I feel like this more of like 8+ since there is a couple kissing which isn't kids appropriate. Parents say it's bad show and all but they have no taste in what's funny.
4 people found this helpful.

Best show on nick

I watched this show when it first came out and it was really good. Parents exaggerate too much these days about stuff. I’m literally 13 now and I’ve never repeated or done anything I’ve seen on this show. And the keepers secrets part. Any kid that isn’t stupid would know the difference between secrets you keep and secrets you don’t keep. So if you’re scared that your kids will keep bad secrets from you, then teach them the difference between a secret you keep and secrets you don’t keep.

3 people found this helpful.

This show is AWESOME , why are parents so sensitive?

Honestly, Why are people saying this show is horrible? I saw a comment saying it promotes "Exploitation, Grooming, and Other stuff", HOW? There are parents saying "It teaching you to lie to your parents and Piper is a bad role model", First of all, Henry is lying to protect his family and friends, Your kids should know what they CAN and CAN'T lie about, Stop complaining and teach your kids before you go telling people not to watch something. Second of all, Yes, Piper's behavior is bratty but that's the whole point, at the end of the show her character develops, sure she still is a little rude but at the very end, she helps the heroes. She starts out as a crappy character for character development. Also, Why are people saying "This title contains too much sex and violence"? There's a BIG difference between SEX and kissing. There's hardly ANY violence in this show, sure, there are fights but there's no blood, no gore, no scenes you have to look away from. Parents are saying Ray/Captain man is inappropriate for liking Henry's mom. Sure, that is inappropriate and weird. But would your kid really follow in the footsteps of the character? Doubt it, they just find it humorous. Another thing about Piper's character, Take into context that she's a 9-year-old girl with a bad temper and some bad friends. If you think of it logically there's puberty and all other stuff happening. A parent complained about how Invisible Brad Henry got hit in the groin with a pole, sure that's sad but would your kid do that? Parents are so sensitive, sure, some stuff may be inappropriate but putting the show as 18+ and 16+ is just too much. Someone said that there was a drug reference in "Green Fingers" because Ray took some pills and acted high, yes, I see how it seems but think, His character is indestructible he hasn't been sick since he was EIGHT, He isn't USED TO BEING SICK. They also complain about Ray's immature persona, Think about it when Henry first met Ray, Ray was more mature but now he has One...Two...Three...Four People to help him out, so he kinda let loose and became a little less mature. People are especially saying it has too much sex. People are also saying the shows are xenophobic, homophobic, and racist. Sure, maybe schowz and all of that and how characters sometimes mock his mispronouncing can offend people but they aren't targeting YOU the VIEWER, The racist part I don't understand. Parents say "they bully their friends", again take into consideration they are in EIGHTH GRADE, they are TEENAGERS with TEENAGE HUMOR. Parents are also complaining about the inappropriate jokes and/or humor but when you think about it ALL nickelodeon shows have some inappropriate jokes only older people understand. . Obviously, some episodes don't make sense and are bad but EVERY show nickelodeon or not has those episodes and some inappropriate humor, even Disney shows. Anyways, That's all I have to say. This show Is AWESOME I watched it when I was like 4, It's for ALL AGES AND SHOULD NOT BE HATED, PLEASE stop telling others not to watch it and just keep it between you and your family, if you don't like humor then you don't have to. Many kids like it, however, and kids' opinions kind of rule over adults because kids understand humor and funny. Parents are TOO sensitive.

2 people found this helpful.

Really good

I love it. The first few episodes are very good - then some romance comes in - some kissing (skipped those parts cuz' it's kinda gross). But mostly superhero stuff-for older kids. Pretty funny too.
2 people found this helpful.

Imma get hate for this but i dont really care

This show is so great to watch with your family, some people are saying that this show is teaching kids to lie, Number 1: your kids are most likely gonna lie some day so dont blame something on a show Number 2: also people are saying that it has sexual themes, like ray hitting on henrys mom, your kids are gonna like someone in the future and also like girls, heck my 7 year old brother has a girlfriend and hes in 2nd grade!
1 person found this helpful.
this show is good! i think it should be rated 8+ before the episode "the beginning of the end" which is season 5 episode 38. after that episode things kick up a notch. so that episode and newer is 9+. the reason that i rated it 8+ is bc well, if u read my review all the way ull know. anyways heres the bad stuff other than voilence. piper can say mean things like "i hate you", and ull hear " dang it" and other stuff like that. and theres a refrence to b##bs sometimes. i cant think of anything else, so thanks for reading my review

Funny jokes

Henry Danger is good

Henry Danger is good

Awesome Show

This show is my favourite show and it shows a lot of great messages and is hilarious.