All parent member reviews for Henry Hugglemonster

Parent of a 3 year old Written byVioletAnnie April 18, 2013

Pleasantly Surprised

Once the ads for this show started my three-year-old son was begging to see it. When it started this week I went ahead and recorded it for him to watch during his 'tv time.' Well, my son adores it. Instead of watching another show after it, he wanted to watch the same episode again. He talks about Henry and his family often and even started drawing pictures of his own "monster family." I was pleasantly surprised with this show. The only thing annoying or obnoxious about it is the theme song. It's been stuck in my head since the first episode aired 3 days ago. Uhg. Other than that it's a really cute show. It's not condescending and doesn't "talk down" to the viewer, but also keeps the dialogue and the story line at a level preschoolers can follow and learn from. So, since my son adores this show and I don't mind him watching it, it looks like little Henry Hugglemonster is going to be a part of our family for a while.
Parent Written bySaldanadd November 12, 2013

Huggle monster Fan!!

I think this is a very cute cartoon. When my 2 year old sees it on, she starts to dance! Then she sits in her chair and watches it with total focus. I love all the colors and environment of it all. First and far most, I'm not depending on the cartoon to teach my child, but I will say, it does teach how to love each other and how to work together. It has a lot of innocence and that's what I like. It's very hard to find decent cartoons this day in age. So I hope huggle monster will be aired more than just Fridays! Thank you Disney for always producing wonderful products.