Kid reviews for Henry Hugglemonster

Cute monster tot teaches kids about feelings, relationships.

Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 26, 2014

What did I just watch?

I like to watch a lot of TV, I mostly like some Nicktoons, some Cartoon Network shows, some Disney cartoons, lots of adult shows, Batman, and most sitcoms with lots of black people. Right now, i'm reviewing little kid shows I enjoyed when I was little, and little kids shows that suck big time. Henry Hugglemonster SUCKS! The plot is lame, it's annoying, the CGI is abysmal, and it's lowers kids IQ's to 10. Disney Junior makes me cry. It's that bad. Where Playhouse Disney was my childhood! Skip this and try Sesame Street or Blue's Clues.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 July 14, 2013

No, just no.

Henry Huuglemonster is too childish. What was Disney Junior thinking? Horrendous CGI, horrendous characters, horrendous everything. Avoid avoid avoid.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySean Brech August 1, 2014

Heck yes, one of the best shows in the world!

Kids can play along with Henry Hugglemonster and his roar-some friends while still learning about role models through songs. But personally, I think everyone can watch this show, no matter how old you are. I love Henry so much! He is such a cute character, especially his big brother, Cobby, sister, Summer, and baby brother, Ivor. I'd say after two weeks this would be one of the best shows ever.

Kid, 10 years old December 31, 2013

Best show

It it the best show I have ever seen.

Educational Value
Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2014

Cool

Cool

Educational Value
Kid, 10 years old December 17, 2014

A meh-ish show

now... i am 10. dont be going "Oh, Coolbie! your too childish!" Now, to the review, ive seen around 1/3 of episodes, and it does look like a "Edutainment" show. so, if your a young age (lets say, 6 or under) and reading this, go watch it.