Kid reviews for Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Poster Image

i hate this show.

Worse than keeping up with the kardashians

What is wrong with this 6 year old?

This show is the sickest show to ever be on television! It's absurd! The girl is egotistical, bratty, more ugly than cute, always moving her head whenever she talks, talks like a black kid, and has an old look. She's going to grow up to be a spoiled brat! I would say not for kids because it made me sicker just looking at it.

Innapropriate

Lots of cussing, and lots of consumerism. Some sexual stuff.

Honey Boo Boo

This show has some good messages (making memories as a family, etc.). The family also swears WAY too much! Sexual references. Lots of blurred brands. Cheering on is also frequent too!

Gross and great!

This show can be gross. But it can also be very good. The show is hilarious. The family curses WAY too much. References to private parts..........and poop.

F**K THIS STUPID A** S**T!

My grandmother and regular mother hate it with a passion, I f**king hate it as much they do. It's stupid, too vulgar, and just plain HORRIBLE. F**K HERE COMES HONEY BOO BOO!

Make judgements as to your child's personal maturity level.

While "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" can be seen as controversial or inappropriate by some, due to potty humor and a child pageant participant, I think it is great because there is little to no dysfunction. it is simply following the (mis)adventures of a family that really loves each other. And yeah, the seventeen year old had a baby. As long as your children understand that this might not have been the best decision, and that it is not a wise choice to make in their lives, I'd say this adorable show about a sweet and unconventional family is perfectly fine for older children.

This show is hilarious,but language might be too much for younger kids.

This show is hilarious! Every time I watch this show I die laughing! Even though it does have a good amount of swearing and some crude things I think it is perfect for the age range of 11 and up.

Its Okay...

I Watch It Sometimes But It Is Not Something For Your 8 Year Old There Is A Lot Of Bringing Up About Pregnancy But I Give 4/5 Also There Is ALOT Of Swearing So Becareful DO NOT At Any Purpose Let Your 8 Year Old Watch This

Come on, overprotective parents!!

come on guys..would you like it if honey boo boo herself and her mother saw your reviews?? What child wants to live in the cookie cutter world that you create for them????? not me..I live in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, not in the cookie cutter world (far from a cookie cutter world, actually, my mom is in prison and i fight with my 14 year old brother a lot and my dad cries everyday and I'm a rebellious gangster who has been to jail and gotten in trouble with the cops..so yeah I also live in a one level house) I will never live in a cutesy small town like North Carolina, Minnesota, Rhode Island, Conetticut, or New York or Massachusetts.yeah ya know what i say about here comes honey boo boo: HERE COMES A HIT!!!!! Yes, the seventeen year old is pregnant, but really, why do you pick on her????? Honey Boo Boo curses, but most of it is bleeped anyway. They are badly behaved, like they coated their house in butter and made a butter slip 'n slide, but i'm badly behaved too and freely admit it!! They are fat, but who cares?? I'm chubby too!!!!! I've always had weight issues but don't care. There are stereotypical references, but seriously, let your children see the world!! This show doesn't mainly focus on their behavior. It's about a child named Alana who lives with her parents and three sisters in Georgia!! You are soo overprotective parents that I can't even believe it!!!!!