All parent member reviews for Hi-5

Adult Written bymrsbee April 9, 2008

Our favorite children's program

Hi-5 has been a favorite in our house for over two years. The energetic cast and catchy toons are a big part of it's appeal. My children and I have gotten to know and love Curtis, Kimee, Jenn, Karla and Shaun through the show, dvds, cd and several concert appearances. I would recommend Hi-5 to anyone with kids!
Parent of a 5 year old Written byheathermommie April 9, 2008

My 4 year old loves this program and the songs are catchy!

Parent of a 2 year old Written byes todo bonito December 30, 2010

es todo bonito
Parent Written byprilly_rose2 November 30, 2010

great kids show

My daughter loves this show, but it is not on any more.
Adult Written bylisadoc1 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bydanimarsh April 9, 2008
Adult Written bytrajedy April 9, 2008

Fun song and dance

Both of my daughters (currently 20 and 42 months) LOVE this show. I quite often catch myself singing along with the songs - or singing them later in the day. The cast is fun and energetic, and the message is good, clean fun. There aren't huge lessons to be learned in this show, but they do touch the bases (colors, numbers, and most importantly to my little girls - social niceties). Our whole family loves this show, and don't miss the new ones when they come out.
Adult Written byclas April 9, 2008

AWESOME!!!!!

Hi-5 to the Hi-5 team! My daughter has been watching for almost 3 years and my son (now 2) also loves them. We have all 3 DVDs and both music CDs, and we can't wait for the new season to start and some new DVDs and CDs to be released. We saw Hi-5 at the Vancouver PNE last year and again (at least) a dozen times this year...they are an awesome, energetic bunch that get and keep my kids movin' WE LOVE Hi-5
Adult Written byjulesmck April 9, 2008
Adult Written byjean v April 9, 2008

very fun

My daughters(age 1 and 4.8) love this show. My oldest has been watching since she was 6 months. I like the music too.