Kid reviews for Higglytown Heroes

Kids won't fear when these heroes save the day.

Teen, 15 years old Written bysillysasha123 November 14, 2015

C'mon you guys, it was on disney JUNIOR for a reason

This is actually a really good show for little kids! It teaches kids not to worry about relatable town problems, and assures them about comminity helpers who will always be able to "save the day", The only thing I think could have been presented better, is to make the problems a little more realisitic, for the purpose of education, at least once in a while. An example I can think of would be the one where the playground caught on fire, so they sang their song and the fire man showed up. I understand that the song they sing is a part of the show, but I think it would have been much more practicle if they had used this moment to teach kids what to do in a real situation like this (call 911). Other than that, pretty good show!

Kid, 11 years old September 18, 2015

Get out of my head haters!

Why is this getting so much hate? I really miss this, although it's a bit childish. Wrong messages? The messages are good, not wrong!

Teen, 15 years old Written bypawpatrolfanatic October 31, 2019

my childhood!

me and my sister used to watch this all the time when we were kids. we still love it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRobert S. June 24, 2017

The Heroes In This Show Are Nothing But Toys, Skip It

First Of All, The Good Guys In This Show Are Just Toys, Plus Do Parents Enjoy It? No Because That The Heroes In This Show Need To Be Real Heroes

Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 18, 2012

WHAT?!

Higglytown Heroes was a horrid show! It breaks the fourth wall too much,the characters were stupid,and the ideas get old too quickly!
Kid, 11 years old October 6, 2011

Good for the little ones.

Well it is a little weird but I think it's really friendly and a little cute. I watched this when I was little but I wasn't a fan of it but yeah I like it. It would be good for kids 3-7and a half. This Disney Channel original is cute, funny, and educational. Children learn about the world all around them and how it takes everyone working together to make the world go round. It also teaches them to use their imagination and problem solving skills. Great show for any pre-schooler. but I do have an issue with the Pizza Man and the Hot Dog Man - we're supposed to be educating our kids to eat healthily, not celebrate with a great big pizza or hot dog. I think the way to educate kids is to get them young and show them correctly from day 1. I think it's great that ALL types of people are given the spotlight, no matter what they do, and are are shown as contributing something inportant to society. Does anyone else think the Pizza Guy's behavior is a little strange? I like the Canadian Squirrel, I forgot what his/her name is because It has been years since I have seen this show so I don't remember much from it but I reccomend this for preschoolers. Babies in Daycare won't get it but whatever. Educational

Educational Value
Kid, 11 years old May 28, 2011

Dumbest show ever!!!!!!!

Ugh, I hate this show! I mean, Why don't characters have feet? So weird. Why does it have good messages? I hear it has the wrong messages for kids. People just watch it because they want to be treated as idiots for the rest of their life, only an idiot watches this show! I would recommend something else like "Regular Show". Regular show is 2 times better than this show. I hate this show!