Parent reviews for High Seas

High Seas Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Loved it had me on edge all the way thru it

It was a great story many murders the way it was going the morgue was filling up in a hurry great storyline

Excellent thriller series about a string of curious murders on a luxury cruise liner

Must watch thriller. Really fantastic plot story, cast, acting, set design, costume everything is brilliant.

Good show

It’s a good show. The MA rating on Netflix is not reflective of the show in my opinion. It is more of a PG14. There is SOME swearing, but not an insane amount (I don’t think there has been F*ck yet, if there has I missed it, mostly sh*t, d*mn, and hell) There are only REFERENCES to sex (people waking up partially dressed in the same bed with nothing showing) There is A LOT of smoking, almost every scene there is someone with a cigarette. Characters are also often shown drinking alcohol. There IS clear reference to R*PE, and the word is said out loud and the theme somewhat important for a storyline. Lots of people die, there are a few close up shots of surgery, and blood is shown frequently. Season 2 also has a somewhat paranormal theme.