Kid reviews for Hollywood Heights

Hollywood Heights Poster Image

Omg so good why no season2

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!

Its really good to relate to some things us teenagers go through everyday in this world. it teaches that if you believe in yourself you can make it no matter how mean and nasty other people can be. it also gives insight into love that in the mist of heartbreak you can find love in the last place you would ever look

Hollywood Heights 12 year old review

i think that its a very good show its addicting and all the stuff that happens in the show may happen in real life there are some things in there that could really happen in real life so it may have a lot of make out sessions but its not like we the kids never have seen that before there is a lot of good role models in there loren tate melissa sanders and even eddie durran i really love this show and i hope it continues for a second season

BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This show is the best show ever i hope they have another season in my opinion they should have a book

Hollywood Heights Review (Teenage Review)

I really enjoy Hollywood Heights, it's fun, and entertaining. However, it is a soap opera, so I find that the acting, and dialogue, is sometimes subpar, and over exaggerated. There is some suggestive sex, and there's some drug and alcohol use, but not to the extent where you find it overused and expected. There are scenes of brief violence, but that's also not overdone. The show is good for mature children, because there are scenes that are slightly... steamy. But, the show is good and decent enough, four stars, worthy for sure.

BEST SHOW EVER

Hollywood Heights is a show I can't get enough of.

i love the show and so does my mom and nothing should change

i love the show and so does my mom and i think nothing should change ever

Fantastic

I LOVE this show. Loren (the main character) is a very positive role model. Hollywood Heights is considered a family drama so it's not very inappropriate. One of the characters owns a club so there's drinking here and there (all adults). There are some sexual references and a lot of making out. Overall this show has an amazing plot, and is a great alternative to today's teen dramas.

Okay show with some suggestiveness

I watched this show with family and It is ok and not that inappropriate.

Nothing They Don't Already Know

I watched the first episode yesterday. I think it was quite reasonable, but had slight sexual themes. Nothing your 12 or even 11 year old doesn't know about yet. It's completely fine for kids 12 and up and can be acceptable for 11 or 10 year olds. Parents- don't under estimate what your kids already know. It's better to learn it now before high school, where it becomes the real isssue.