All teen and kid member reviews for House of Anubis

Kid, 10 years old April 3, 2011

lame

what a cheesy show.basic plot summary:a monster!*sees monster that doesnt look scary at all* seriously,stop producing cheesy live action shows nick
Teen, 13 years old Written by8rebel24 December 20, 2011

HOA is great for teens!

I'm 13, and I love this show. It's a mystery show about an American girl who gets a schlorship to a top British boarding school. She and her new friends discover a mystery, and have to solve it. Fans of Harry Potter will love this. There are some parts where the kids are in danger (there are kidnappings, threats, etc.). That's all that any parents would worry about. It's a great show with a great mystery. The teens have to find an ancient Egyptian relic before the villains do.
Teen, 13 years old Written byliv4dance March 27, 2011

Looks stupid, but is really great!

Nina Martin and Fabian are very good leaders and responsible too. At first I didn't know what to expect, was it gonna be creepy or stupid? It is actually very entertaining and the plot always thickens. The acting and filming isn't the best, but I highly recommend.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfishish February 26, 2011

Don't watch if you know what's good for you.

I sat down to watch this show one day, despite the horrible acting in the previews. Lo and behold, it was awful. Horrible acting, fake, fake, fake, and the most bring thing I've ever encountered. I ended up getting through the episode by laughing at practically everything they said and making fun of it. That's really the only way to get through this show. Horrible.
Teen, 17 years old Written byHouse of Anubis February 22, 2011

Perfect Show!!!!

I absolutely love this show and wouldn't miss it for the world. This show is literally the best show i have ever watched throughout my life! Nathalia Ramos is a wonderful actress and so with everyone else on the show. This show is very good with a lot of cliffhangers. I just am really disappointed that it is over. To begin with in the beginning i thought it was really stupid, but i will still watch the beginning to see what it's like. I saw the first episode and would not stop watching it because it is sooooooo good!!!!!!! LOVE THIS SHOW! Why did it stop? I wish it is still on! Make more to the show!
Teen, 13 years old Written byHouse-Of-Anubis-Fan March 14, 2011
House of Anubis is the best show in the nickelodeon channel. It has a story plot that no viewer would imagine seeing on tv. What I really love about this show is that it has action, a quite romance, mystery like no other, and the characters talk like their not actors,they know how to play the role. What I'm really excited is their is going to be a season two because of us viewers. So stay tuned!! (:
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper-duper-boo... March 10, 2011

I love a good mystery

House of Anubis is a great show. It talks about Egytian mythology while they try to solve a mystery. The characters are nice, too(most of them, except the bad guy [duh]).
Teen, 16 years old Written byTheGreatNoOne February 27, 2011

Stupid.

BORING! Why does Nick keep doing this to us!? Stop producing these lame live action shows!
Kid, 12 years old December 4, 2011

My reasons for watching this show;

Well it teaches you about Egypt and history. The main characters are good role models, because they are responsible. They often seek out out help from libraries and I love trying to figure out the clues. The relationships are helpful actually, so kids can see the smart way to be when you have a crush. The jokes are appropriate and can make anyone crack a smile. The whole show has a mystery surronding it, and every twist is new and exciting. The show does portray an adult as the bad guy, but I see that as a waarning not to trust all adults, which is a safe meesage. The show teaches us to have curiosity. I love this show and like how it plays 10 minutes every day instead of the week episodes. I love the whole shebang this show represents. I 'm 11 yrs. old and I think this show is good for any age. -Joelle >3 House of Anubis
Teen, 13 years old Written byDanielle4190 October 24, 2011

You have fun solving the mysteries with the cast!

Okay so House of Anubis is a really good show. I found myself learning about egyptian goods and symbols by accident. It is very enjoyable. My mom even started watching it with me and she was enjoying it also! The people are half and half though. There are a lot of threats being made like once this man held a bug that would kill someone up to a girl's ear and threatened to kill her if he didn't get something. I also think that a good role model for some boys is Fabian. He shows how other guys should treat a girl. Another character named Jerome and sometimes Patricia and Amber can be selfcentered or cruel. Romance usually isn't more than holding hands or a kiss on the lips. Nothing more. It may be hard for some kids to get the concept at first. With a plot about a choosen one and clues and a cup and a society it may be hard for a 7 or 8 year old to grasp. Well season 2 is coming out january 7th on nick. Hope you watch it. My favorite show..... ~Danielle
Teen, 13 years old Written byKitty.Cat.Roar June 1, 2011

I LOVE IT SO MUCH

Omg House Of Anubis Is The Bestist Show Iv Ever Wached I Love Nathalia Ramos So Much and this Show Wouldent Be Great With Out.. There A Lot Of Cliff-Hangers And Lots Of Sneaking Around Id Say This Show Is About 8+
Teen, 15 years old Written byChristian gurl April 25, 2011
pretty good, but some teens have a romance and to much surprises, pretty good though
Kid, 12 years old March 27, 2011

almost any age

awsome mystery with a thrilling ending anyone from 8 to 88 will like it
Teen, 13 years old Written byscreenname666 March 25, 2011

good for almost anyone

I love this show! I only saw the first episode and a few others that I couldn't understand. I'm sorry that I didn't follow the show earlier!!! The dating I would say is inappropriate for 6 and under. Really good role models. The messages are pretty good.
Kid, 10 years old February 26, 2011
i love house of anubis, it's the best show ever. i wish that the season wasn't over, that season was short. my favorite character was fabian and patricia and mr. winkler. i also love egyptian mythology so much. my favorite god is anubis. hooray!
Kid, 12 years old February 21, 2011

AWESOMENESS!!!!

I love House of Anubis, and it is such a good show!!! I have watched every episode, and I'm so sad the season is over!! I constantly try to solve the mystery, but with all the twist and redherrings, (Clues that send you off track) It's hard to keep up, but that keeps the mystery stronger!! And when the show always ends with cliffhangers, I have to keep coming back for more!!! Best mystery I have seen in a long time. Nice work Nick!!! :)
Teen, 15 years old Written bySIBUNA February 20, 2011

PERFECT FOR ALL AGES

I LOVE THIS SHOW IT'S THE BEST THAT I EVER WATCHED.IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT THEN...BYE!!!!!,FORGET YOU.YOU ARE NOT A KID YOU'RE TOO GROWN UP!!!!
Kid, 10 years old February 20, 2011

Prove It!!!

Rayan is soooooooooooo wrong!!! I'd like to know who said that!
Kid, 11 years old July 17, 2013

BEST SHOW EVER!!!!

This is my favorite show in the world! Five is not enough stars for it! However, it is probably too scary for most kids under nine. (I'm assuming commonsensemedia only watched the first episode.) The later seasons involve the undead, ghosts threatening to kill kids, kids and adults being possessed, a god almost destroying the world, and in the movie, an upsetting scene in which a beloved character is believed to be dead. As for sex, there are some kisses and flirting between couples. I totally recommend this show to ten and over! Be warned: There are some goodbye scenes in the movie that may be supersad for fans (like me). As for those of you who are saying the kids aren't good role models, do you want the world to end? Because that's what would happen if the kids didn't do the things they did. HOA forever!
Kid, 11 years old October 25, 2011

READ THIS, IGNORE THE HATERS ONES

I think it should be four and up because it is appropriate. It is like an fun-educational history programme about Tutankhumen the Acient Egypt king