All parent member reviews for How It's Made

Adult Written bymkrob77375 April 9, 2008

Great Show to Foster Curiosity

My 5 year old adores this show. Every time he watches it he wants me to ask the show to demonstrate how another product is made! He even puts on his own "How It's Made" skits for me.
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 17, 2012

How It's Awesome!

This show is so much fun! Very positive messages,and ton of edacational value.Perfect for the whole family!
Parent of a 11 and 13 year old Written byheather.parker July 21, 2012

Educational and interesting

This is a good, quality show that's educational and actually interesting for adults as well as kids. This is one of my favorite shows that my kids watch.
Adult Written byJEDI micah May 29, 2012

AWESOME!!!

I love this show! It is so cool how people can make things! Boys of all ages will love this show! It has huge machinery, cool robots, and a good narrator! It can be educational to kids who want to build things in their career! It's a great show!
Parent Written bytrebvor December 29, 2011

Correct wording.

Love this show and watch it all the time. But I wish that Lynne Adems would stop using the words " sodder and centrifical " they do not exist. It should be " solder and centrifugal " If we want our children to learn the right thing please use the correct words.
Parent of a 4 year old Written byriotbrrd December 9, 2010

My son has loved this since age 3

Lots of the content is beyond him, but he loves it anyway. He and his dad watch it together.
Parent of a 4 year old Written byabraham July 28, 2009

education galore

very educational for tweens learning about the world around them.
Adult Written bykejohansen April 9, 2008

A must for most ages

One of the top educational shows on television and great for most ages as they do not talk down, but have the writing ability to educate without information overload that seems to turn most people off. The subjects are those that many people have never thought of, and without such a show, they would not seek it out. Keep up the good work in educational programming. Karen
Adult Written byDragonflychic April 9, 2008

Loved it, but loss respect with the chicks program!!

I have always loved this show but, I have a huge problem with the way baby chicks are treated. Not only should "How it's Made" Not have ever taped or aired it. We should all get together and fight how the plants treat these living creatures as tennis balls! I know I am.
Parent of a 7 year old Written byeswanson April 9, 2008

6yo son LOVES this show

Personally it bores me to tears with innane commentary, over use of stock video footage, and slow pace but it fascinates my son. I let him watch while I go do something else. Absolutely nothing bad on this show. Kids may learn something too.