Kid reviews for How to Get Away with Murder

How to Get Away with Murder Poster Image

Amazing series for teens

HTGAWM is an amazing series. Well acted, scripted and shot. The show is ONLY for teens and wouldn't not be suitable for children for its mature content and plotlines around murder and suicide. 14 years or older can watch this. This show gives a garuntee to keep you engrossed in...

1 person found this helpful.

great series, lots of drama

This is one of my favorite series, it's a great show to binge. There's multiple sex scenes, but they're not too extreme. The sex isn't what stands out in this show, it's the drama and mystery. Murder is an ongoing theme, characters drop dead left and right. The most frequent examples of violence would be fights/guns. Many people are shot to death, but those scenes aren't terribly gory. However, pools of blood are often scene on floors, people clean blood off of themselves and their clothes, and dead bodies are shown. A few characters deal with substance/alcohol abuse, and the show does a good job of showing the consequences of addiction. I think this is a great show for teens and older

GREAT SHOW- HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Outstanding show, thoroughly recommend. Great positive messages, which showcases the truth of our legal system, but in an intriguing way. I recommend for mature children, there is some sex and swearing, but it is regulated. I don't get why people are over exaggerating the sex, there aren't that many sex scenes through out the show.

1 person found this helpful.

A good TV show but contains sexual scenes

Personally, I enjoyed this series. It was fun, mysterious, and it also has a good plots and storyline. It's definitely not for kids as it has violent and very sexual scenes.

Amazing series that never gets boring

I love love love this show. There are so many exciting twists and each season holds a new adventure. They slowly give you information until it comes together which is very fun to watch. Certainly less sex in the later seasons but never too bad.

This show was well made with amazing potential... until the last episode of Season 1

I was addicted to this show, always wondering always curious until... episode 15 which was the last episode of the 1st season. I know that they always want to have a big reveal or cliffhanger at the end of an episode but that doesn't mean you have to ruin the show. As far as sexual content, there is very little and anyone who says otherwise is pretty sensitive. There are mostly just hints towards what happens and less of showing anything. As far as violence, there is only one scene that bothered me where a man who had been drugged is basically going crazy/slightly brain dead. He scratches the wall which we see is covered in blood from his fingernails while he screams random things, clearly having terrible hallucinations. Now, for the last episode of the first season and why it ruined the show for me. - SPOILERS - So at the end of episode 15 we see that Rebecca did drug her neighbor, and also found Lila dead in the water tank the night that Sam called Frank stating he owed him a favor and to do what they had talked about. You then see Frank strangle Lila and put her in the water tank. Now we see that Rebecca has apparently run off, however I immediately knew that that wasn't what had happened. Then in the last minute of the episode we see Rebecca dead under the basement stairs. The reason his ending made me stop watching the show is unclear, however I do know it had something to do with Frank being the hit man, but I think the biggest part of this that I disliked was them kidnapping Rebecca and then one of them proceeds to kill her.

Horrible Show - WAYYYYY TO MUCH SEX

I tried watch like 4 or 5 episodes and I found it disgusting. There was way to much sex. The entire show was all about sex . While there was no genitalia actually shown (the only reason it can be shown on a network tv show), there was a lot of innuendo, scenes where sex is happening (covered but still happening), and cuss words. There was a lot of hetrosexual and homosexual sex (which isn't the problem, I am not a homophobe). There is just to much of every type of sex. Look I am a christian conservative and I could not watch it. To prove I am not the type of person to say "WAY TO MUCH SEX" because of one joke, look at my reviews of The office or Parks and Recreation, they contain some sexual references but not even close to this level (I love those shows by the way). This show also contains violence and drinking too and it should not be watched by teens, preteens, or children!

Best Show Ever

This show is literally amazing, it makes you cry and laugh at the same time. The main character is an alcoholic (but she gets sober and goes to rehab in later seasons) and helps cover up numerous murders. There are multiple sex scenes and violence in gore (dead bodies are shown, people are stabbed/shot to death, etc.). A normal 14-year-old should be able to handle this show just fine. The show is truly amazing, and I'm glad that I got to watch it while I am young, because it is just that good. Though there is sex, violence, and drinking, the main characters have a bond like none other, showing kids what real and true friendships should look like.

I loved this so much! It was a nice change from other shows.

I absolutely loved watching this with my kid. Sure, there is a bit of sex, but the storyline and the acting and all the plot twists are on point. I cannot name another show with such amazing acting and production values. I just want to say that this is one show I'd recommend to anyone.