Kid reviews for I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant

I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant Poster Image

Good

Very Important For Teens and Adults.

I'd say this show is quite good. It gives out episodes, mixed in. It teaches you things, wouldn't really rate it for younger children though. I mean, if some kids aren't too disturbed or are fine with it, I guess they can watch it. It does teach about birth control, which I personally think is good for teenagers to learn about. The themes are mixed up which I think the episodes can be really interested, just gives me little scares is all. I think the show is pretty good.

Great If You Aren't Disturbed Easily

Some episodes are more graphic than others, so you should know your child's sensitivities before letting them watch the show. I'm eleven and handle it fine most of the time, but some episodes feature scary or disturbing themes that give me the urge to change the channel. It is a great show, though, with educational and eye opening themes mixed in. If you can handle this sort of thing, I highly reccomend it!

awsome show

this show is awsome.....you always want to know whats going to happen next.....

Tween and Teen are ok but not ok for very young eyes.

I think it is okay if u r atleast a tween or teen.They talk about birth control and stuff about pregnancy and it may be disturbing for young eyes.But its not that bad.

the show is awsome

for people that can handle it

well i'm a Kid but i love this show!

a good show for older tweens and younger teens

the show is a good and interesting one i recomend to older tweens and teens.

Teens

Contains some intense scenes of women screaming in pain, babies being found delivered in toilets, suggestive content such as inexplicit nudity (you know the person is nude, but you don't see any of the nudity), and some mild s--ual references such as discussion of contracepts.