Parent reviews for iCarly (2021)

iCarly (2021) Poster Image

Very good

I'm about to be 20 and I grew up with the original iCarly! The new one has swearing, alcohol drinking not by much, and maybe a bare butt from the side, curtisy of Spencer! This show is made for the kids that grew up watching the original iCarly that are now adult fans
3 people found this helpful.

NOT G RATED!

Definitely not G rated! I swear, they're really pushing the envelope on what they can squeeze by in kids shows these days, smh.
1 person found this helpful.
It’s a good show but why did they rate this wrong? Obviously this show isn’t family friendly. Lmao

1 person found this helpful.
I’ve grew up watching this show, but never been a fan of josh N and now that they brought him back on season 2. Just lost all interest in this show. I don’t hate I just not a fan of him and I believe he ruin the show

Perfect Show

This is a perfect show for high schoolers and adults with everyday normal scenarios and keeping the iCarly sense in as well fashion 10/10 characters 10/10

ruined

one thing is that its def not for younger children two is that there's replaced/new cast members three the feel and nostalgia is gone there's just to much change and its just not good like the original..."just not good"

The language is not necessary

This past episode they used the words “damn it” and “bitch”. In another episode Spencer hires an escort to date Freddy. My kids only watch with me and aren’t allowed to rewatch episodes. This is not PG content in my opinion.

Not Ideal for Children

I was pretty disappointed with the language., references and innuendo in this reboot. My 7 year old loves the original iCarly series, and watches reruns often. She was excited to see the reboot, but I've had to ban her from watching it today. Originally, I overlooked the comments about one night stands (she doesn't know what that means anyway) and words like "damn" and "ass", but the most recent episode has one character blatantly calling another a bitch. Would not allow children to watch this show.

ONE NIGHT STANDS!?

Referencing how the main characters could've had a one night stand,whether they'll have a make out session, and most episodes are about having grown up relationships that include comments of a sexual nature.