Kid reviews for iCarly (2021)

iCarly (2021) Poster Image

Did they say B, A, D, and S words!? Bot a ok show, its not a kids show the older is better than the newer one.

3 people found this helpful.

Please cut down on the swearing! And come back Sam!

So, I must say that I really don't like this new iCarly it's just that there's too much swearing now which is surprising that's why I like the old iCarly I just think that the old one was way more funnier and it didn't have any swearing it was just right but nowadays hearing all that to me was just is a shock to me and I just go back to watching the old icarly and does anyone miss Sam? She was one of my favorites for the old days of iCarly I just hope the swearing will come down a lot and I want Sam to come back! But yeah this iCarly, for now, is for 13+ don't let any little kids watch this new iCarly with all the swearing and other stuff.

3 people found this helpful.

Umm okay so...

It was okay ig for me because i watched icarly when i was around 7 and it was pretty good great for a 7 year old just the use of words such as "S3xy" and "Bo0Bs" was a little too much growing up with strict parents but it was great other than that, it was perfect everything a 7 year old loved. When i saw this i immediately loved that they made a new one so i watched it. Let me just say WOW! Nickelodeon calls this a kids show? let me tell you, iCarly 2021 TV-14 Sexy stuff Language This was a bad show worst remake i have ever seen and too think kids can watch this? I beg you parents do not let your kids watch this unless they are with you. Language includes,1 use of "B1tch" several uses of "[email protected]" It's not a kids show whatsoever, at this age rn i am shocked!

1 person found this helpful.

NO SAM!!!!!Too Much Cursigng

I haven't seen the show yet but i've seen the trailer and sneak peeks and was like "Where the Hell Is SAM?!!!!!" Sam was literally one of the funniest ppl . Fr it was her and Spencer.But pls cut down on the cursing . It just feels so weird hearing Carly and Spencer curse . Pls do something about this !!!!!!!!!!

Not for kids under 13

Okay so this show was fine for older kids (13+) and i really do believe that the older show was better for many reasons its more kid appropriate and all around generally better. The new i carly has a good amount of bad words and in one episode spencer gets a prostitute for freddy, Also there is excessive amounts of S3X mention and extreme amounts of Bad words.

its good but they have words like ass, hell, and damnit. i think its 12+
This show is for original fans of the show who grew up watching it and are now in their late teens/early adulthood, it's definitely not a kids show!! There is swearing such as ass, bitch, piss damn it and bastard. The show has many adult themes as there is an episode where Spencer hires a prostitute to date Freddie, there is another episode where a woman wants to have a threesome with Carly and Freddie and another episode where Freddie gets so drunk he vomits. This show is definitely not suitable for children who may still enjoy the original. What I do like about the reboot is there is LGBTQ+ characters and we get to see the characters all grown up.

Mid

It's okay. Nothing like the OG. Its more adult and kind of weird. I like it but it doesn't have the iCarly vibe. I think its fine for teens and maybe mature 12 year olds.

No way you would allow your child to watch this!

I really hate the number of sex mentions and capitalism in this show! It ruined the og iCarly feeling and it has mentions of alcohol, sex (like 3somes, etc). Just go on Netflix and watch the original one 😐 Parents: do not allow your kids to watch this, especially under 12 Us, teens: Jus' No!

Great series, not really for kids under 12

They do say the word b***h but not that often