All teen and kid member reviews for If You Really Knew Me

Teen, 16 years old Written bybrandi253 October 13, 2010
i love this show. i wish challenge day could come to every high school in the nation if they could. that would be awesome. (:
Kid, 12 years old August 11, 2010

I cried?! WHAT?!

The first time I watched this show I actually cried. I never really cry so that was surprising for me. I think that it's really cool and that it's for ANYONE. Watch it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byzinna123 August 26, 2010

inspiration

i absolutly love this show i mean it really touches you its hard to go without crying sometimes, i mean i know that we all go through some bad spots some may be harder than others but we get through it. and yeah every school has mean girls, jocks, and all those cliques but we are all going through hard spots love this show!
Kid, 12 years old August 6, 2010
i think if you really knew me is a very emotional show and younger kids can't relate to it because it's real life and what teenagers go through every day and all little kids think about is fantasy land :D
Teen, 15 years old Written byMusicislove62 January 23, 2011

I wish we had this at my school

I stumbled upon this show on demand when it was first starting out, and I think it is a great show. It reveals that everyone has problems, and if we band together, we can be there for one another. I go to a private school, so when someone is going through tough times, he/she assumes that everyone else has it great, but even more so, kids from public schools look at us and think that we have it perfect because we are getting the best possible education. But that's not true at all. Students at my school do have support from some of our teachers, but our next step as a community is to make us all band together and support one another even if we are in totally different social circles. This show does exactly that, and this sort of thing should be done in all schools, including mine.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDarkMidnight October 26, 2010

Very, VERY good

Very good, this needs to come to every school. This is what we need, we need people to actually care about eachother, stop pretending, and see eachothers as human beings. And whats good is after the experiment, they come back the next day to see if it worked. I'm not sure if they should be saying some things on tv, but it still needs to be told. I cry with them when I see this, its a very good show, THESE are the kinds of shows we need.
Teen, 14 years old Written byOGORMAN August 15, 2010

It really inspires you.

I have only seen this show a couple of times but I found it very inspiring. It would be very hard for me to summon up the courage to talk about some of the things that these kids are discussing. You see your life in a whole new perspective, and it may cause you to do something about it. I would say 13+ only because of discussion topics: suicide, alcohol/drug addiction, sexual orientation, bullying, and other sometimes sensitive subjects.
Kid, 12 years old August 7, 2010

One of my favorites!!!

I absolutely looovvvveeee this show. It teaches teens and young adukts that it's okay to step outside your comfort zone and to be who you are. it also tries to put a stop to bullying, cyberbullying and cliques. there is some references to violence. teens share stories of bullying, suicide, attempted suicide, and being beaten. thats what makes this show, though. good for tweens and teens. not for 10 and under.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEmilyB123 August 6, 2010
Great show that everyone should watch!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byAquaFresh August 28, 2010

If you really knew me....

You'd know how much I LOVE this show, its real, its interesting, and it touches your heart. This is something I've been hoping for, for us to open up and actually care about eachother. And that is something everyone is lacking, because when people are mean to eachother at school, or just plain ignore a person, they dont know what that kids life is like after school, and they dont want to know. I hope this thing goes to my school one day, we need it alot. These stories are true and sad, and highly recomended to be heard. We all have a story, all people need to do is listen.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMillyMolly December 30, 2010

Every school in the world should have this.

This is a great TV show, where kids share their experiences in life, and finally open up. There are so many positive messeges, and the people going around doing this are amazing rolemodels.
Kid, 11 years old September 22, 2010
It is a very good show cause it toch in on the real life issues of a highs schoolers it could save a lot of kids from depression cause it can be the worst time in your life but when the come it is a day to e real and fari to every one but not just for a day but forever .It is a graet show to watch with your child you will cry.
Teen, 13 years old Written byateensperspective August 29, 2010

Great Messages

This show gives not only the people in the workshop, but also teens/tweens watching, a new perspective. It shows them that they are not alone and that they may not know as much as they think about the people around them. It teaches them to be more compassionate and empathetic. I know, because I have watched it before and it made me think- other kids are dealing with the same issues I am, maybe worse.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTotally500 August 14, 2010

The best show for high school

A Great show about high school and what students faced in the past and now
Teen, 13 years old Written bytwinkers321 November 25, 2010

Great Show With Great Messages.

This show hits dead on on what it's like to be bullied and tortured in school. It doesn't sugar coat, and it gets down to the nitty gritty and seems like it actually makes a difference. A huge factor in why this is going on in schools is because a lot of the people on the staff just don't CARE. At all. and of course children can be quite cruel, obviously, but adults lead the actions of children. This show also teaches kids not to assume about other's lives, and not take for granted for what they have. It's a great show in all.
Teen, 17 years old Written bykkmovie August 19, 2010

You have to see it!

I absolutely love this show. I've watched every episode so far! The messages are so inspiring and true. They cry, and you cry with them. It really makes you wonder what people are really like. People you would never think have problems do. I definately reccomend! :D