All parent member reviews for iGo to Japan

Parent of a 4, 5, and 7 year old Written by23momof3 July 1, 2010

Kind of iffy...but all together great

Icarly is a very cute show in my opinion. My kids all loved this movie. Some of the "naked" seens where someone was ment to be naked was a little iffy but for the most part i thought is was a cute movie.
Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 September 29, 2009

very good but................

some iffy stuff and bad rolemodels but still a very good show.
Parent of a 2, 8, 9, and 12 year old Written bystarglo512 August 29, 2009

Good Show!

My kids 8, 9, and 12 love iCarly. Sometimes there are things that arent the best for a kid that it that age, but I think over all it is a great and funny show. The thing is that the things on the show that they list above to look out for kids will be exposed to else where too. Cant hide them from everything
Parent of a 5, 7, and 9 year old Written bylibwcaution March 18, 2009

Cute, but again, Sam's bullying gets in the way of enjoyment.

Could have been done better.
Adult Written byOreos1204 November 12, 2008

ICarly:I Go To Japan Review

The icarly movie was hilarious!I thought it was a great family movie. I think it is appropriate for five year olds and up. It's about Carly,Sam,and Freddie when they win the IWEB awards and go to Tokyo,Japan.But Kyoko and Yuki are other contestents and they want to win. They aboondon the Icarly group in the road and then Mrs.Benson and Spencer find them in a taxi.They win the Iweb awards and go home in an old boat complaining. The unappropriate parts is when Kyoko and Yuki fight and Freddie gets a black eye and Sam backflips them. Spencer also gets electrified every time he gets a japanise word wrong.Spencer calls the cutout of a woman fine and hot. Then they use stupid. Anyway it was an awesome movie. I hpe you enjoy it as much as I did.BYE!
Adult Written byOreos 1204 November 10, 2008