All parent member reviews for Imagination Movers

Parent of an infant, 3, 5, 9, and 11 year old Written byJacobyShaddix32 April 29, 2011

good show for the younger set

my 2 year old son loves this show
Parent of an infant, 2, 3, 5, 6, and 11 year old Written byResponsibleParentOf9 December 30, 2012

Disney Junior at it's worst.

My kids can't watch this, sadly, because it promotes music as entertainment.
Parent Written byconcernedparentof3 October 30, 2012

Great show, but check out the commercials

The show is great. I love watching it and my children enjoy it because of the music and bright colours in each show. What concerns me is the way the show is advertised on commercials. If you pay close attention to the ending of one commercial, the movers go through a door and are standing on a cloud which I assume is supposed to be a musical instrument. What I see them standing on is a cloud shaped like a man's private parts. Pay close attention parents. This is something I strongly feel needs to be addressed and changed. I have a pvr and paused the commercial to make sure I wasn't missing anything. I'm very disgusted that the commercial is like this.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 16, 2012

imagination movers

Families can talk about the Movers' problem-solving skills and how they apply to kids' own experiences. Kids: When have you encountered a problem that you've had to solve? Did you ask for help? If so, from whom? How did you come up with ideas for solving the problem? Did they work? What would you do differently the next time?
Adult Written bywondermom22 July 1, 2011

BOOO YEAH

the best show ever. me and my husband watch it every day while our children are at school.
Parent of a 2, 4, and 4 year old Written byFowlerFan July 1, 2011

Love the show

This is one show that I, the parent, can actually sit down with my kids and enjoy. After too many Dora episodes, this is a refreshing change. Their concert was good too.
Parent of a 3 and 4 year old Written bymamakjo April 18, 2011

Solid Music makes all ages listen in.

I love this show because it shows men using their brains for power. They are silly and goofy but always prevail. My kids listen over and over and it does not drive me crazy. Sadly, some kid shows make me want to pull my hair out. Not this one
Adult Written byOriginal February 2, 2011

Best kids show!

I'm a teenager,and I like this show!
Parent of a 2 and 5 year old Written byserinalowery January 11, 2011

A Family Daytime Fav.

My kids sing and dance along to all the songs, even I get to play with them during the movers. We love it.
Parent Written byHarlowMommy08 January 7, 2011

PERFECT kid show!!

We LOVE it!! My 2 year old daughter asks all day to watch and listen/dance to "the moobers". We have dvd's, dvr'd episodes, and a CD we put in her stocking for Christmas. They are her favorite. And I love them too, the music is catchy rather than annoying and I don't mind hearing it all day :)
Adult Written byMidnightCresent June 22, 2010

Good for kids, really creative!

Its cute!
Parent of a 2, 4, and 14 year old Written bycydsmom April 20, 2010

Great show!

Little ones love this show. Music is hip, not annoying. Stories are cute and funny. Sooooooooo much better, more creative, & not nearly as irritating as Fresh Beat Band.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byMordicus_Egg April 12, 2010

My son's favorite show!

A very good, fun show for 3-4-year olds. The movers use humor and cooperation to teach teamwork and creative problem solving. Their music and interplay is engaging and positive. My son loves it, and my wife and I enjoy watching with him. We often utilize examples from the show to coach problem-solving.
Parent of a 4 year old Written byBelashan April 11, 2010

Great times for kids, with great music to boot. w

It is so nice to see that there can be a really fun, positive and exciting show for young kids and, for once, not sacrifice good music.
Parent of a 5 and 7 year old Written byJenDiLay January 8, 2010

Parent of a 2 year old Written byldelrieu January 5, 2010

I even like it!

These guys (and Nina and the Warehouse Mouse)are great! They're very positive and silly and fun. My daughter and I look forward to their show.
Parent of a 2, 11, and 15 year old Written byGrampa Whitebeard October 26, 2009

Parent of a 9, 12, and 16 year old Written bygd4sumthnmom October 5, 2009

My 9 year old daughter loves this show. I even find myself dancing to a few of the catchy tunes. Good messages, great music, fun characters.
Educator Written bywellslj October 2, 2009

My 4 year old nephew loves this show. We watch it as many times as it comes on.
Adult Written byCathyBean October 1, 2009

Great for kids of all ages. Nice fun music with good messages,

My 3, 5 and 8 year old kids all really like it. As a Mom I enjoy the positive messages and catchy tunes. The kids learn problem solving, move/jump to the music and can watch over and over.