Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 41 parent reviews

Sort by:

Kid friendly and educational

I watched it growing up. I show it to kids I babysit and they love it! They dance and sing along with them. It’s cute. There is nothing bad in it at all!! They just help solve problems, by using There imagination, and with kid friendly comedy like how Dave always misses the high five at the end and makes a face. There’s more but i highly recommend!

its a very good fell good show

:) can't remember anything bad

Great show, but check out the commercials

The show is great. I love watching it and my children enjoy it because of the music and bright colours in each show. What concerns me is the way the show is advertised on commercials. If you pay close attention to the ending of one commercial, the movers go through a door and are standing on a cloud which I assume is supposed to be a musical instrument. What I see them standing on is a cloud shaped like a man's private parts. Pay close attention parents. This is something I strongly feel needs to be addressed and changed. I have a pvr and paused the commercial to make sure I wasn't missing anything. I'm very disgusted that the commercial is like this.

BOOO YEAH

the best show ever. me and my husband watch it every day while our children are at school.

Love the show

This is one show that I, the parent, can actually sit down with my kids and enjoy. After too many Dora episodes, this is a refreshing change. Their concert was good too.

good show for the younger set

my 2 year old son loves this show

Solid Music makes all ages listen in.

I love this show because it shows men using their brains for power. They are silly and goofy but always prevail. My kids listen over and over and it does not drive me crazy. Sadly, some kid shows make me want to pull my hair out. Not this one

Best kids show!

I'm a teenager,and I like this show!

A Family Daytime Fav.

My kids sing and dance along to all the songs, even I get to play with them during the movers. We love it.