All teen and kid member reviews for In Living Color

Teen, 14 years old Written bySynchronicity April 9, 2008

I love this show!

This show is hilarious. Yes there is some bad content like Homey The Clown being an ex-con and Men On Film's anti-gay humor. Also the Fly Girls have sexy outfits, and there are words like "honky" or "breasteses" that young kids shouldn't hear. However, this show has bite. I mean, it made Jim Carrey and Jennifer Lopez famous! And it's by the Wayans family, so it's funny!
Teen, 15 years old Written by96grlpowrCE June 24, 2011

Homey don't play dat!

This is hilarious! My favourite skits on the show? "Homey the Clown" and "Fire Marshall Bill" (the latter played by Jim Carrey before he rose to fame). Of course, as goes for most comedies, this show isn't exactly family entertainment, but it's certainly funny and worth a watch!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Best Sketch Show Ever!

I Watch the MyNetworkTV Versions of These and They Are Really Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bythefamilyorg October 24, 2015

Mature Audiences Only

No children under 16! INTENDED FOR AUDIENCES OVER 16!
Teen, 13 years old Written bydisney7230 April 13, 2014

Makes Me Cry Laughing

Jim Carrey and other hilarious people come together to form one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. This is a classic 90s show, so there will be some iffy outfits and offensive terms, but there is also the comedy that a well-done comedy sketch always brings. There is not too much sex-stuff or swearing, but there is some. So please know yourself or your kids before showing them this show if they are under twelve. :)
Teen, 13 years old Written byEricCarrRulez February 23, 2011