Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 30 kid reviews

Sort by:

funny sometimes ig

it’s literally just rick and morty, but a lot less funny and rick is a girl. the side characters are annoying asf and the jokes are garbage for the most part, but when they’re good, they’re hilarious.
3 people found this helpful.

Funny and memorable- not for kids

I genuinely enjoyed Inside Job, though it should be known that the story includes various references to drinking, drugs, swearing, and sex. I would be most worried about the sexual aspect, and though nothing is explicitly shown it’s heavily implied. There is violence, but the cartoony style helps negate it. The characters swear left and right, so having little kids around is absolutely out of the question. The story does feature a strong female protagonist, and throughout the story she works through her social anxiety and repressed parental trauma while dealing with all sorts of government conspiracies I definitely recommend the series for anyone over 15. I think because the swearing, sexual references, and conspiracy pop culture references makes it unsuitable for anyone below that age range

1 person found this helpful.

15+

Basically just Rick and Morty, except the review for language and drug use is actually accurate.

1 person found this helpful.

15 or 16+ NOT FOR KIDS

it's NOT for kids and it's just good but sadly it's not for kids and it is just a little adult there's sex and swearing oh and drugs

i feel like inside job is for people is for 16 and above because of language

Comedy

A very funny and well written show. Kids love it and a good show to watch!

Great show, just not for kids

Now, this show is amazing. Its basically rick and morty mixed in with a lil gravity falls, BUT this show isn't for kids at all. It has sex scenes, mentions, Illegal drug use, etc. Don't yell at me for this 😢 im not good with writing. Keep in mind I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOW (im a younger teenager) I watch it without my parent knowing. I also already know about all of this stuff. I 100% recommend this show to anyone allowed to watch it!! :)

keep in mind i only watched like 4 episodes and i didnt backread this rant so sorey if it’s grammatically incorrect

im a 14 yr old (ik it probably says im 15 probably i lied abt my birthday bc this website is sketchy as hell) and i think that even in my bias opinion this is not for kids i mean “mentions of sex” is a lie there is sex and nudity - also swearing which is fine for teens at least but to criticize the actual show it feels so forced?? i mean do adults really say "f--k" in every other sentence when were not around??? btw heres some advice..if half the characters in ur show are unbearable to be around maybe um..IDK reconsider..overall pretty horrible show that mostly made me uncomfortable lol. i mean i guess the idea of the show is OK?? but the sexual stuff is gross and mostly i mean gross as in sexual assualt being treated as funny which call me a snowflake but i think its not.. i dont see why anyone my age would want to watch it i mean if you do - head my warning: WATCH IT ON YOUR PHONE IN PRIVATE or at a sleepover not around adults. - adults…just tell your kids NO! anyways i think anyone should be sensible enough to say middle schoolers shouldnt be exposed to the nasty stuff so maybe stop saying 13+ everyone!jeeze!

Let your kids watch it

Is good for kids

It’s fine. Rick and morty but it’s a woman. Drugs drinking language and sex jokes but it’s not like your going to die or something