Parent reviews for Intervention

Hellish reality journeys are eye-opening.

Adult Written byTV-14-DLSV Teen Boy March 25, 2012

Really sad but Really Good Documentary

I think that Intervention is a Really good Documentary about alcohol and drug addiction. Most of the people in this Documentary go to a clinic and get over their addiction. But sadly some people don't get over their addiction. But like I said most of the people do get over their addiction. I watched some episodes before in my house and one episode in My Highschool. Palatine High School with one of my friends named Karlis Baumanis and some other people and teachers in the self contained room. I only visited the self contained room though. I'm not on the self contained room. Anyway Intervention is RATED: TV-14 and I think that it's mean that in one episode of South Park they maked a parody of Intervention. Like I mean I Really Like South Park but it's mean that they maked fun of Intervention I mean like how is that funny that people Have an alcohol and/or drug addiction. Well this Documentary might be disturbing to some viewers like they say in the beggining of each episode of Intervention. I recommend Intervention.

Adult Written byJ2dalee33 January 10, 2012

Just a taste!

Addiction affects everyone, even the ones you think ain't payin attention.(Children) Children undrstand more than you think, and when your not their for them they remember. They do notice, when my ma wasnt there i remember everything.

Parent Written byPlague December 17, 2009

Intervention

Great show. I watch it all the time when I go visit my dad. Also watch it with my son every now and again.
Adult Written byDBarto April 9, 2008

[sobbing]

This is a realy tuching show. This is a great thing to use to show your kids how not to live. Now there are some realy mature stuff in this show, because it shows drug use, ect. This is a must see, and again, you need to show your kids this, because they need to know what this kind of stuff will do to you. 5 out of 5