Kid reviews for It's Pony

It's Pony Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Twist show tries their best to get some humor out of us.

It's Pony is so fun, although at times the pony is dumb, Annie helps him to behave and help do the right thing. I have inspected many videos and I have no choice but to give this a 5-star. Watch the show please! It's so funny.

A great way to start off the decade, Nick!

After a whole decade of some of Nickelodeon’s best programs yet, 2020 is starting off with another hit. As someone who watched a fair amount of British shows as a kid, I love the charm this show radiates. The art style is pretty cute, and not in a distracting, bothersome way like Summer Camp Island, or any anime I’ve seen. One nitpick I have is with Annie’s voice, which sounds a little too young, although she does sound like an actual kid, so I can forgive that. Here’s to hoping this show gets at least 60 half-hours!

My review of It's Pony

It's very fun, very enjoyable to watch. When my little brother puts it on without telling me I get really mad because I don't want to miss out on it. The pony is very funny. Annie and Pony are good at destroying things but in the end everything usually works out.