Parent reviews for Johnny Bravo

Clueless hunk is fun -- but edgy -- for kids.

Adult Written bymodelmom8925 April 9, 2008

A little indimate

I have to admit this show is a little sexual.Johnny's flirtatious behavior encourages kids to want to "pick up" the oppisite sex.Thanks for listening!
Adult Written byRandMcNally November 8, 2019

A charming, and sometimes, inder-the-radar, classic

This show was a classic. Hilarious writing, often read by some of the greats in voice acting, and even acting, alike, along with great animation, brilliant slapstick, and very under-the-radar jokes, that most kids won't catch, but will leave many adults rolling in the aisles.

Adult Written bydanny800 April 3, 2019

Johnny Bravo was not for kids

i think johnny bravo was a amazing show but it was not for kids because it had lots of edgy Adult jokes a guy drinks a alcoholic beverage theres some dark humor theres some mobsters in one episode theres a episode were johnny is rowing a boat with some slaves on board johnny jokes about offing himself and a doll tries to murder johnny and the main plot was about a 20-30 year old man trying to pickup girls with that being said i dont recommend it for anyone under the age of 14

Parent of a 1, 4, 8, 13, 14, and 17-year-old Written byparentof7 February 26, 2015

bye johny bravo

you dandy guy bye
Adult Written byhgwqhge03 September 19, 2013

The Second Cartoon Cartoon

And as a kid I totally hated it (likely because I didn't get the jokes) however this has changed it is one of my favorite shows now, a lot of cartoonists these days should watch this show so their cartoons will appeal to a larger demo graph, Johnny is not the brightest bulb, in fact he is dumb, but the writers knew how to use a dumb character and in a way he doesn't annoy the viewers it's kind of ironic that Seth McFarlane writes this show and the shows he writes now (i.e. family guy and its clones) are some of the worst shows ever created in my opinion, I also need to buy the movie Johnny bravo goes to Hollywood

Adult Written byAl Jackson April 15, 2012

Great show!

This is a great show! It is really funny and has great animation!!! I recommend it.
Adult Written byChuck Reid March 15, 2012

What?

Edgy for kids? Oh please! This show is OK for your child.The animation is nice and the jokes are HaHa funny!
Adult Written byBallin4Life March 6, 2011

Adult Written byMafatu32 January 4, 2011

"Hey there, baby!"

I adored this show when I was a young one. Great times were had by all 13 and younger.