Kid reviews for Johnny Bravo

Clueless hunk is fun -- but edgy -- for kids.

Teen, 13 years old Written byEeek May 26, 2020

Many Sexual Jokes

This series includes many sexual jokes that I believe kids under 13 yrs old shouldn't be viewing. One example is an episode where Johnny Bravo is stranded on an island and the native tribe there tosses him into a volcano doing the whole "virgin sacrifice to the gods" but the volcano tosses him out. This is only one of many examples

Kid, 7 years old March 18, 2020

Looks weird

Teen, 16 years old Written byAmazing ryder November 12, 2019

Great show

Wacky gags and jokes johnny bravo is a muscular funny handsome smart and likeable character memerable characters interesting plot smooth animation had a crossover with scooby doo but season 3 and 4 were terrible and johhny started to be dumb in the modern seasons

Kid, 11 years old November 25, 2018
I don't think some others would like this show, as it has too much flirting in it, which can be uncomfortable for people. It can also sometimes portray Johnny as I what I call an "Ed from Ed, Edd, n' Eddy" character, making it funny for kids.

Teen, 17 years old Written byTacoshrimp00 June 17, 2018

Johnny Bravo is Annoying

He's too speedy and his catchphrases go fast.

Teen, 17 years old Written byHorace Williams March 9, 2015

I loved this show as a kid, and I still do.

Johnny Bravo was perfect. Great animation, awesome jokes, perfect characters, etc.
Teen, 17 years old Written byDylanLeviiHiggiNobth March 2, 2015

One of the greatest classic cartoons is too mature for younger tweens.

This show features constant sexual themes and innuendo, cartoon violence and some mild consumerism. The cartoon violence will most possibly go over younger tweens' heads. So it's on for ages 11+, iffy for ages 10- and off for ages 8-

Teen, 15 years old Written bydanny 7000 October 14, 2014

johnny bravo is not for little kids

johnny bravo is a really amazing classic cartoon show but its definately not for little kids because the show is filled with dirty adult jokes that are very innapproapriate for little kids with that being said i think johnny bravo was a very classic show aimed at Teens and Young Adults and i dont reccomend it for kids under the age of 13

Teen, 15 years old Written byWRESTLING246 October 2, 2014

Back when Cartoon Network was good

I loved Johnny Bravo as a child It was better than Johnny Test and Uncle Grandpa, I know Cartoon Network is going downhill but I wish they can bring Johnny Bravo, Ed Edd and Eddy and Dexter's Laboratory back on Cartoon Network

Teen, 14 years old Written byhgbkhkjhjkhhj July 3, 2014
this show is really funny.johnny is an idiot stupid selfish man-child who makes you laugh a lot.the episodes are good written and the stories are good.why this show has a lower rating than the powerpuff girls (who is a really bad show seeing what I said about it in my review).johnny bravo is a more better show than the powderpuff girls since the plots are different besides the powerpuff girls where is the same plot over and over in every episode! it's true that johnny is arrogant and dumb,but that's what makes him funny.the powerpuff girls were just annoying,not funny.also,in this show we don't see the same characters over and over and it isn't a dumb show about little kids fighting with the forces of evil.
Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2013

This cartoon is a must-see for people who enjoy clever, quirky comedy

Starting off, this show couldn't be more kid friendly. Johnny Bravo is silly, random, and off the rocker, and it reminds us all of the good shows they played in the past. Even though it revolves around Johnny trying to get girls, it really is not that inappropriate. Johnny is incredibly dimwitted, and the only positive role model is Little Suzy. But besides that, watch it.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 15, 2013

Funny cartoon, but a bit edgy

Johnny Bravo is very funny. However, despite the 7+ rating it's been given, it's not that appropriate for little kid's, if you think they won't get the jokes, they can watch it unattended. There's some innuendo and sexual content which will go over the mind of a kid, and there's some cartoonish violence but that's all played for laughs. An adult might enjoy this more than a kid due to the amount of adult jokes hidden.

Kid, 12 years old April 7, 2013

Johnny Bravo

Does not teach kids anything. I wouldn't even bother watching it.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySnoopylove87 February 7, 2013

Hey! This is pretty good!

I have been watching Johnny Bravo ever since I was four or five (like all the other old CN cartoons) and there is nothing wrong with me. There are many lessons to learn in this series. Although Johnny tends to flirt a lot, he NEVER gets the girl, which proves the stereotype that girls are defensless wrong. Girls can also learn to never fall for a guy for his looks. Boys can learn to NOT follow Johnny's lead.

Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 24, 2012

Edgy for kids?!

Nuh-uh! Johnny Bravo is an awesome show! Nice animation,great humor,and more! It's a great show!
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew August 3, 2012

Not edgy for kids!

Just like Ren & Stimpy,I started watching this show at a young age! Johnny Bravo is really funny! Thank goodness this new Cartoon Planet block shows reruns of it!
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock 2 June 16, 2012

This is awesome!

Em,this is'nt edgy for kids! I started watching Johnny Bravo at a young age! The animation is great as well as the jokes!
Kid, 11 years old September 11, 2011

LOL but has some edgy stuff

this is really 7+ but once there was a bit of sexual things like once he asked a woman if she found a gorilla cause there was one on the loose then he went to an old woman and asked if she saw it but didnt end the question he just went to the girl and said if she isnt hiding any gorillas below her clothes that is refering to breasts

Teen, 15 years old Written byScoobyfan August 3, 2011

Oh Mama!

This is one of the classic Cartoon Cartoons to come out of Carton Network and it is great. Johnny's romantic failures are hilarious, as are his pick up lines. There's plenty of humor for adults as well, featuring celebrity guest appearances like; Donny Osmond, Don Knotts, Adam West, Scooby Doo, and Farrah Fawcett. This show is great for all ages, and I'd highly recommend it.

Teen, 14 years old Written byThecoyote July 9, 2011

Do the monkey with Johnny!!!

Johnny Bravo is hailorious!!!
* some cartoony violence
* the show mainly focuses on Johnny flirting with girls