Kid reviews for Johnny Test (2021)

Johnny Test (2021) Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

WORST!

Skip the bad show for something way better.

1 person found this helpful.

Waste of Time

Johnny Test is actually one of the worst shows I have ever seen. And that's saying something. Educational Value: None. Literally none. The siblings are supposed to be super smart, especially the twins, but they constantly make poor decisions and get around the rules of science. The twins easily invent impossible things all the time. Johnny easily fools the twins. The dog eats chocolate and grapes. Positive messages: None. I have nothing else to say. Positive role models: None. Johnny is a whiny brat who gets what ever he wants whenever he wants it. The twins are stereotypical nerds who are easily fooled by Johnny's childish pranks. The parents are neglectful, oblivious, hypocritical, idiots. Violence or Scariness: Barely. There is minimal cartoon violence. Sexy Stuff: The twins have a crush on their hot next door neighbor, but that's it. Language: They call each other names such as "idiot" and "stupid". There was no consumerism or drinking/smoking.
1 person found this helpful.

I'm just a kid who's four Each day I grow some more I like exploring I'm Caillou So many things to do Each day is something new I'll share them with you I'm Caillou My world is turning Changing each day With mommy and daddy I'm finding my way! Growing up is not so tough 'Cept when I've had enough But there's lots of fun stuff I'm Caillou Caillou Caillou I'm Caillou That's me!

What a great reboot!

I remember getting excited when the promo for this reboot came out, I was so excited and the new animation looks perfect and it reminds me of Supernoobs (another show Scott Fellows created). The voice acting is still perfect as it is, The animation is perfect like what I said, and the new theme song is the bop.

There is TWERKING in episode named Light Fight and a woman in bikini

~NO SPOILERS~ It's super good and fun! Unrealistic a lot... But it's like my go-to show as an 11 year old. Uhm but there is an episode where Eugene is twerking lol with a snowman inflatable. And in an episode where Johnny doesn't like where he live and travels everywhere you can see an freaking old woman with gray hair is a freaking bikini. Like what?? Johnny also says crud a lot and darn sometimes.

Cool Plot

I like the sisters and Mr. Mittens. I think the plot is cool. In some episodes Johnny learns about right and wrong.

good show

It's like the OG Johnny Test but new and sometimes better.

Johnny Test 2021

age 7+ Upbeat Reboot but same hijinks in fantasy violent series Consumerism-⚫️⚫️ The show makes people wanna watch the original. There is an episode where it’s so much like Pokémon. All that’s different is the name. Positive Messages- Johnny Test gets in problems that he stops but it’s very simplified. He barely gets in trouble and never stops something the right way. Positive Role Models-⚫️ When it comes to saving the world they help other. You might expect the parents to discipline their children but they barely ground them. They can sometimes also be hypocrites. Violence and Scariness-⚫️⚫️⚫️ Each episode there are fictional villains, they still do a lot of damage. They threaten Johnny and he has to stop them in childish ways. Language-⚫️ There is some minor name calling. Expect “Fart and Butt” the most. Sexy Stuff-⚫️ The twins have a major crush on a boy next door. Educational Value-⚫️⚫️ Although the show rather entertains kids can learn a few things about science from the twins.