All parent member reviews for JoJo's Circus

Adult Written byphinfan114 April 9, 2008

JoJo's a big hit

JoJo's circus has outlasted all the other shows for our daughters attention (Barney, Little Einstiens, Dora, etc). We have incorporated the "What did you learn today" question into our family discussions. It helps her express all she did each day in daycare. Each episode has a positive lesson and uses creative methods to keep children engaged. Her favorite show for over a year now.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 14, 2012

jojos circus

and lessons about friendship. Families can talk about the lessons of the day. What are your kids' favorite things about the circus? Do parents notice specific skills that their kids are getting from watching JoJo's interactions? Do kids think JoJo has what it takes to be a professional clown when she grows up?
Adult Written byonekid April 9, 2008

Daughter loves it

My 2 1/2 year old loves JoJo's Circus. She gets up and jumps around with it and has a good time. The stories and characters are cute, and there's never anything close to being questionable for little kids. Good kid's TV!
Adult Written byrachel paris April 9, 2008

jojo circus a must

My daughter started watching jojo circus at 10 months. It was all she liked to watch beside her einstein movies. At 15 months jojo circus is her favorite character. She has learned words, dances, and how to brush her teeth by watching this great show. And i dont mind it either. She has become jojo's number one fan. It is great to see her so excited to have something that makes her so happy. Her third word after mama amd dada was jojo. this show is great for all ages and definetly teaches geat lessons.