All teen and kid member reviews for JoJo's Circus

Kid, 12 years old December 27, 2011

I don't like it too much.

This show is okay for younger kids, but if you are 8, 9, or older, The Secret Show MAY be a better choice. Now I will be comparing the two. Music from Jojo's Circus=Too babyish for older kids, music from The Secret Show=Very well done and modern. Animation style from Jojo's Circus=Little kids will like it, but some older kids will not, animation style from The Secret Show=Very modern, may be 2d, but I still like it. Jojo's Circus characters=odd looking, not the personality types I like, The Secret Show characters=Still a bit odd looking, but in a good way, they are VERY funny. Jojo's Circus humor=Not too funny in my opinion, The Secret Show humor=Funny, especially that guy who has his name changed every day. (The names are funny.) Jojo's Circus action=None...,The Secret Show action=Cool! These are my OPINIONS, not facts. Please don't be too mad at this review, because it's just a review, nothing more or less. Goodbye for now.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysrrodriguez April 9, 2008

I lost more than enough brain cells watching this.

The kiddy humor was unbearable, even my 3 year old was begging me to turn it off!