Kid reviews for Jonah from Tonga

Jonah from Tonga Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Great show

I think if you take it the wrong way you could get a very different message. So you have to be careful in how you look at it. Most adults will think that it is absolutely stupid but that is because it is not really their type of comedy.

So Funny!

Jonah from Tonga is not for younger viewers because of its swearing and bad behaviour. It is so stupid but it is very funny I wouldn't let kids under the age of 14 (depending on how mature they are) watch this because they could take some things that Jonah says off him and he says some pretty rude stuff. The age group that would find this funny would be from 14-19 I think that age group would find it the most enjoyable. You should watch it unless you don't like swearing or rudeness.

Even though everyone thinks it's garbage, I love it!

This show is just so funny and has raunchy humour that applies to me. Lots of swearing though

Very messed up yet funny !

This Australian tv series is about a boy named Jonah and his gang. Jonah is a horrible influence on younger veiwers due to his profane actions and vulgar launguage. This show is meant as a joke and for fun but still contains many swears and fairly inappropriate themes. Besides all that I recommend this series to anyone mature enough to not be influenced by this.

it has heaps of swearing, its rude and it thinks its funny but it isn't at all!!!