Kid reviews for Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream

I hate those three men, they suck! I HATE DISNEY CHANNEL

great

i love it

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I think it's rather boring, always hearing bout' them 'living the dream' I'm happy for them, but I don't want a show ALL about them on. I'm sorry but I don't really care about where they go, what food they eat, or what clothes they wear. To me their singing is HORRIBLE too.

Jonas Jonas Jonas, anything better on?

Some lines are actually pretty funny, and my favorite character is Kevin, it's just they're singers, not actors, when they act. . to put it delicatly it isn't very well. ( By the way, I do not like much of there music ) The biggest issue with me is that in every thing they do, they are famous and being chanced by mobs of adoring fans! Like in Camp Rock, famous, Jonas, famous! Other wise, its a tad cute, but not something I'd watch 24-7, or even an hour.

Interesting and Entertaining, Younger Children Won't Find It As Pleasing As Olders

Great show and enjoyed it lots! Watched every minisode. The positive role models are definetly the entire Jonas family, just wonderful people with purity rings, love, and closeness of their family. I highly admire that and it is the center of this show. The message is fabulous, all about family and staying together. That's what's fabulous. My only concern is the avid consumerism, which can be easily overlooked. Wonderful show that you should watch with families!

I

I may love the jonas brothers but this is not there best work. I would give them less stars but I just thnk that they are awesome.. b4 dissing them listen to their music first

ahhh..the jo bros

I truly despise the jo bros..they make me gag! Then they go and put their little 2 minute show in the way of tv..its just wrong..You know how they sing in their song Burnin up.." I'm slipping into the lava." well why can't they keep going into the lava..Okay thats mean, but still they can't sing or dance! So jo bros I give you this advice...RETIRE FROM YOUR SINGING CAREER AND GET A BETTER JOB!

i dont know what to think

i dont know if its good or not because its to short. it will get canclled because when im over at a friends house they just skip thou it.